Moderator: PPV Admins

PK
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

Re: Stablwars presents UFC 91: Couture vs Lesnar Play Per View

Post by PK »

Equalizer wrote:
Sixthdis108 wrote:
Equalizer wrote:Win or lose tonight I want to see Brock fight Anderson Silva because Silva would kick Brock's ass. Only problem is we will probably never see that fight because it would be hard for Brock to come down to Middleweight or it would be hard for Silva to go up to Heavyweight.
If this isn't a joke, you need to seek help Brock is 80 pounds heavier then Anderson Silva... 2 weight classes... You are ignorant.

TLKO would win because it is the Heavyweight belt not the interim heavyweight belt.
Ok I said if they were in the same weight class and ya if they were in the same weight class and Anderson Silva would beat him because Anderson Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world doesnt matter how big you are did you miss the Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar Fight? I think after Brock faces Mir or Nogeria he will go against Gonzaga.
And if your aunty had a dick she'd be your uncle.

IDIOT.
Equalizer
Jobber

Post by Equalizer »

PK wrote:
Equalizer wrote:
Sixthdis108 wrote:
Equalizer wrote:Win or lose tonight I want to see Brock fight Anderson Silva because Silva would kick Brock's ass. Only problem is we will probably never see that fight because it would be hard for Brock to come down to Middleweight or it would be hard for Silva to go up to Heavyweight.
If this isn't a joke, you need to seek help Brock is 80 pounds heavier then Anderson Silva... 2 weight classes... You are ignorant.

TLKO would win because it is the Heavyweight belt not the interim heavyweight belt.
Ok I said if they were in the same weight class and ya if they were in the same weight class and Anderson Silva would beat him because Anderson Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world doesnt matter how big you are did you miss the Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar Fight? I think after Brock faces Mir or Nogeria he will go against Gonzaga.
And if your aunty had a dick she'd be your uncle.

IDIOT.
How does that have anything to do with what we are talking about do you even watch MMA?
[img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6100 ... er2mo0.png[/img]
Cyber Sunday Play-Per-View 2008 Winner
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

His point is that two guys with such a huge difference in weight will never face off against each other in UFC. Lesnar's fighting weight is 90 pounds heavier than Silva. There's no chance of it ever happening.
It's like saying if Big Show & Rey Mysterio were in the same weight class that Rey could beat him at boxing.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion

Post by Conye West »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:His point is that two guys with such a huge difference in weight will never face off against each other in UFC. Lesnar's fighting weight is 90 pounds heavier than Silva. There's no chance of it ever happening.
It's like saying if Big Show & Rey Mysterio were in the same weight class that Rey could beat him at boxing.
Or Floyd Mayweather... :o
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!
Equalizer
Jobber

Post by Equalizer »

ya but in my first post I said it would never happen because of the weight difference
[img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6100 ... er2mo0.png[/img]
Cyber Sunday Play-Per-View 2008 Winner
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Therefore making your comment that Silva would kick Brock's ass idiotic. What are you not following?
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:Therefore making your comment that Silva would kick Brock's ass idiotic. What are you not following?
I believe it's called a "logical train of thought"...
Killer Karpediem
Superstar

Post by Killer Karpediem »

Brock vs Silva can happen if the fight is "Catchweight"... either way that fight wouldn't be any good
Come listen to me on the Trending Topics Netowrk with my show All Beer Inside

Come watch be interview people in the Craft industry on the All Beer Inside Youtube page

Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

I seriously doubt Brock would ever go through the trouble of losing 30-40 pounds just to meet a catchweight limit to provide Silva a chance.
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:I seriously doubt Brock would ever go through the trouble of losing 30-40 pounds just to meet a catchweight limit to provide Silva a chance.
Silva fights at 185, Lesnar at 265... I don't see Silva wanting to gain 40 pounds, either.