Leben-0
Lister-0
Kos-2
Riggs-4
O'Brien-2
Torres-2
Petz-4
Kampmann-4

A good night of fights,with an outstanding main event. Not a whole lot of points scored in our play per view here, alas we still have a winner. Congratulations to:

Cochis-10(-3:30)

2.The1andonlyjer-8(-6:54)
3.3Pointtally-8(-14:59
4.Flair4TheGold-6(-0:00)
5.FootballMike-6(-7:30).
6.Liquid-6(-11:17)

Thanks to all 6 of you who played! I encourage you to play UFC 62 Play Per View! Congratulations again to COCHIS!
WWE Stablewars Season 26 Winner
PPV Wars Season 21 Winner8
5-Time Titlewars Champion
4-Time UFC PPV Winner

https://goo.gl/images/UGOwYS
Cochis
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Post by Cochis »

Wooooo Hooooo, go me...that's 2 out of 3 UFC PPV's that I've won, God I'm good :cool:

Did Flair4TheGold get the main event time exactly right?? If so, well done (though I still won :D)

I've not seen the show yet, or the new Ultimate Fighter...what was that like?
3pointtally
Superstar

Post by 3pointtally »

Nice job Coachy! If you havn't seen it yet I recommend watching Ultimate Fight Night .. it was actually very entertaining. The main event especially was very exciting ... Judo seems to be the newest craze in UFC and you could definitly see it last night with TONS of beautiful tosses.

UF4 has a really cool concept, and it's less bullcrap drama then the other seasons (well last season was pretty straight forward too) ... once again they will be doing a fight an episode it seems which is awesome, and you can tell that these guys REALLY want the comeback chance. So far it looks great.

And after all the hype videos last night I am really pumped for UFC 62, although I will most likely not be watching it live again. Forrest/Bonnar is going to be good, but Forrest made mention that he is going to try and take him down. I hope that it fails once and then they just stand up and trade back and forth ... that's what everybody wants to see and that's what everybody is expecting.

Lidell vs. Sorbal is going to be INTENSE ... Very intense. I seriously think that Lidell could be in trouble in this fight, as Sorbal has won his last 10 fights. Should be a classic fight.

Also, St. Pierre vs. Hughes has been announced for those of you who don't know .. I believe it will be in November, and that match should fucking rock HUGE. Hopefully the Canadian can take the title home, and the winner of that fight is most likely going to be facing
► Show Spoiler
(hidden for Cochis)which will also be sick.

And finally live weigh-ins Friday night before the ppv for the first time with a big announcement from Dana White ... The announcement could end up being pretty huge, but I don't think anything of matter will happen during weigh-ins, but I could be wrong. We'll see.
The1andonlyjer
Superstar

Post by The1andonlyjer »

Yes UF4 was quite good. I agree that you can really tell a difference in the fights, and the want. When Dana told them what they were fighting for, they all seemed to know this was the REAL DEAL and this was their shot, to get a guranteed shot at something that never quite panned out for them. I don't like Shonie too well, I do however like Serra. As for the Play Per View Flair4TheGold did pick Diego Sanchez to win by a decision over Parisyan so good for him! Congrats to Cochis again. Let's Try to dethrone the man who is tryin to take over UFC Play Per View @ UFC 62!
WWE Stablewars Season 26 Winner
PPV Wars Season 21 Winner8
5-Time Titlewars Champion
4-Time UFC PPV Winner

https://goo.gl/images/UGOwYS
Cochis
Legend

Post by Cochis »

Sounds like a decent show, no doubt it'll be on Bravo over the weekend at some point.

Can't wait for next weeks UFC62...there's gonna be some damaged caused that's for sure :)