NEW UFC Welterweight champion

Moderator: Scorekeepers

Killer Karpediem
Superstar

NEW UFC Welterweight champion

Post by Killer Karpediem » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Football Mike

So with the longest selected time of 9minutes was enough to get Mike his first UFC Titlewars title...

I will open registration ASAP, the deadline is by the start of the Next PPV
Last edited by Killer Karpediem on Fri May 16, 2008 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Play UFC Play-per-View here

Come listen to me on the Brand New Trending Topics Netowrk with great shows like All Beer Inside or CFL Easy Picks

GM Bike
Post Whore

Re: NEW UFC Welterweight champion

Post by GM Bike » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:33 pm

:rvd: SIIIIICK!

Also, I just noticed something, despite the fact that I would LOVE to have been a multiple UFC Champion already, I don't think I won the Welterweight Championship twice in one night :P
First & ONLY 6-Time Stablewars Champion
14-Time Titlewars Champion, Current ROH Tag Team Champion
Longest Reigning Champion of All-Time (1,316 Days)
11-Time PPV Champion
2016-17 WWE PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life

Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:37 pm

That was Karp learning how to use the TW control panel. It's fixed now.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Ah cool, I figured it was something like that, thanks.
11-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life

Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 pm

So with the win the Five Horsemen move up to two titles and now share the lead with Team Discovery Channel and the Mega Powers. The Outsiders are the only other faction with a title, they have one. It's the 10th Titlewars championship in Five Horsemen history, placing them solidly in 4th place overall. They trail the Mega Powers by 5 titles, and they lead the nearest active faction, NBT by 5 titles.

Inaugural Welterweight champ Cochis held the title for 112 days. He won the title while in Team Canada but recently jumped to the Natural Born Thrillaz. The loss brings the NBT to zero titles along with RTC, Western Union and The Rebellion.

Today The Flock announced they are calling it quits. The factions have been dropping like flies lately. In recent weeks we've seen The Movement, Team Canada, DX and the Infection fold up. The Flock finishes their run with one title win to their name, which was JCF's X-Division title win. So at least they don't finish in a tie for last on the all-time list.

Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Watsuki wrote:Today The Flock announced they are calling it quits. The factions have been dropping like flies lately. In recent weeks we've seen The Movement, Team Canada, DX and the Infection fold up.
Which is why there should be restrictions to new factions being created. There's been way too many jobber noob factions forming and folding. It should be a max of 1 new faction every 2-3 months and they go on a waiting list for it.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:59 pm

On top of that the majority of the people in the faction should be forum, or at the very least regular gamers, even if it is just for the big 3.
11-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life

Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:10 pm

I think now we've settled into something that should remain for a while. Mega Powers, Horsemen, TDC and Outsiders are all obviously solid factions. NBT is new but has established members. But there is the Charlie factor so who knows how long that'll last. I think the Rebellion has been a welcomed addition. They're active in the forum and eager to win. Western Union may be quiet in the forum, but they've been playing the big three for quite a while now. The only question mark for me right now is RTC. Some of their members seem to be disappearing lately.

Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion

Post by Conye West » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Eager to win indeed, Taking 4th and 5th on the PPV... Think we placed third as a team, 2nd if you don't count the flock. That gets us 0 Faction supremacy Points but still sounds good.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!

Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Fuggly Bastard wrote:
Watsuki wrote:Today The Flock announced they are calling it quits. The factions have been dropping like flies lately. In recent weeks we've seen The Movement, Team Canada, DX and the Infection fold up.
Which is why there should be restrictions to new factions being created. There's been way too many jobber noob factions forming and folding. It should be a max of 1 new faction every 2-3 months and they go on a waiting list for it.
Hey now... the Thrillaz are a legit faction that cares only about the games. You would try to stop us bbeing created?
Kash was here!

Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion

Post by Conye West » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Charlie wrote:
Fuggly Bastard wrote:
Hey now... the Thrillaz are a legit faction that cares only about the games. You would try to stop us bbeing created?
If you think about it, you guys weren't necessarily a newly formed faction. It was Team Canada split and Picked you up. So you guys could've loopholed fuggs idea had/if it goes in effect.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!

Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 am

Cue the haters: Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer will be throwing his hat into the ring for this round of Titlewars, plus he might be entering a UFC Play Per View in the near future. His participation in these games will hopefully give us a different audience of regulars in addition to the fans of professional wrestling who come here.

Now might be the time to think of how to create a workable UFC version of Stablewars.
Kash was here!

Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 am

So the wrestling insider/news guy from the wrestling observer is coming to play ufc titlewars and ufc ppv and for this reason we should come up with ufc stablewars?

Makes sense. :spit:
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]

Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 am

I can't see Stablewars expanding to include UFC or ROH any time in the near future. We have enough troubles just keeping up with TNA's retarded booking. The next plausible expansion I could see right now is ROH Titlewars if we can find a reliable source for match times. Their website has their title history well up to date and even includes the champion's defenses, but no match times.

If Meltzer does play that could certainly be a good thing. I agree with Fuggs that it does seem odd the wrestling guy would be coming here to play UFC stuff and not WWE/TNA/ROH stuff. But more players is more players and I'm always happy with that, regardless of what game it is.

Cochis
Legend

Post by Cochis » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:50 am

I wouldn't like to see a UFCwars type game :-?