The Apprentice - Task #2

Compete against others to be chosen as the newest Apprentice!
KevIncredible
Legend

Re: The Apprentice - Task #2

Post by KevIncredible » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:09 pm

To be fair, I do take responsibility for the getting burned out part. I told them I'd be cool with writing the entire thing, and it just got more boring than I thought it would.

But, there aren't grammatical errors and it's well written, because I'm a good writer, so I guess it worked out a little. Could've just helped edit other members entries, though, oh well.

Sorry guys.

Da Mayer
Titlewars WWE Champion

Post by Da Mayer » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

DudeyDan wrote:Da Mayer
- Why do you think you were brought into the boardroom?
- Who is responsible for the failure of this task?
- Why shouldn't I fire you?
A1- I think I was brought to the boardroom because of not being able to explain my thoughts on the matches. I did come up with some valuable matches *(See Below) but most were not used nor explained why if it wasnt obvious (Example: Da Mayer vs JCF).

A2- The person responsible for the failure of this task is MVH. At first, I thought it would be KevIncredible for getting "Bored" writing the matches and did not ask for any help at all, but MVH had not asked Kev what his matches are looking like to see if we need to add anything as MVH was the PM.

A3- You should not fire me because I think I can come up with some great idea's and I have been proving that lately. When I am PM for one of the tasks, I will not fail to impress and I would like to have that chance.

Spoiler!!! :
Some of the matches were equally decided by Original Punk & I (Bolded matches). But I had these matches in mind and a few additions to the matches:

KoolMoeDee vs. DudeyDan (Ironman)
Football Mike vs. Hillbilly Nick (No DQ)
SW Tag-Team Title: A1C & Kev (Womanizin' Wrasslers) vs. Westryde & LiQuid
Conye West vs. Matt Sin (But was not used)
Naturally Aivaz vs. Charlie (SW Revenge Match)
Mega Powers vs. 5HM - But Mike wouldn't be available (Elimination)
wcwchris vs. Franchise
Matt Sin vs Cochis
Faction Battle Royal (Can be dark match)
Mackinlee vs RoMo (Streak vs Career)
JSIMP vs Lawmower
MITB: MMH vs DX_Lives_On vs YFH vs Punk vs H-Bro vs The Man vs 3pointtally vs Cena Sucks
Da Mayer vs JCF (2/3 Falls)
Watsuki vs CRIP - Main Event?
Thank You.
Last edited by Da Mayer on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longest & 1st ROH TW Tag Team Champion w/Viper
1st ever TW Divas Champion
1st Person to hold 3 women's TW titles
11x Titlewars Champion
9x PPV Champion
3x SASBY winner

Creating Champions, Becoming Legends.

KevIncredible
Legend

Post by KevIncredible » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Why would I ask you for help in writing the matches? I've read your stories, Da Mayer

Da Mayer
Titlewars WWE Champion

Post by Da Mayer » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Im not trying to say you should of asked me, but you should of asked the team if someone could help you. MVH is in Contract Wars, He could of helped you.

& writing stories is different then writing a match. You did not care one bit about how our matches should be considering you got "Bored".
Longest & 1st ROH TW Tag Team Champion w/Viper
1st ever TW Divas Champion
1st Person to hold 3 women's TW titles
11x Titlewars Champion
9x PPV Champion
3x SASBY winner

Creating Champions, Becoming Legends.

KevIncredible
Legend

Post by KevIncredible » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:31 pm

What? I wrote them all out, I could've just not wrote them out and said I forgot or some shit.

All the matches are well written out, I just cut some out in order to make the show turn out more fluidly.

Original Punk
Superstar

Post by Original Punk » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

Original Punk
- Do you think it is a good idea to say the other team's submission is better than your own team's before the results of the task are announced?
- Why shouldn't I fire you?
- Who should be fired?
1. It's the truth. I'm not saying their show was perfect and ours was crap, because I think they were both good, but they filled out the card and by splitting the workload it made theirs better. You asked me what I though of it, and I was honest.

2. I did everything that MVH asked of me. For the card I came up with, I may not have included arguments for my matches but everything I suggested seems like no-brainer match-ups, and nobody on the team ever asked why I made the card I did. This is the first I'm hearing of MVH having an issue with my job.

3. MVH should be fired. He assigned the workload amongst the team, and after the card was selected on Friday he didn't ask for an update from Kev until about mid-day on Monday. He also voiced his opinion on wanting to help assemble the card as well as be PM, but after assigning the workload he didn't do anything else.
Last edited by Original Punk on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wow.

JSIMP
Legend

Post by JSIMP » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:43 pm

KevIncredible wrote:Why would I ask you for help in writing the matches? I've read your stories, Da Mayer
First of all, Lol.

And I really got a kick out of Kev's creativity in writing the JSIMP-RoMo match. I didn't read a whole lot else about it, but obviously was interested in that. Freaking crowd etiquette? LMAO. That was slightly classic.

OP & Da Mayer both suggest MVH be fired. Are PM's allowed to be fired?

MVH
Legend

Post by MVH » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 pm

I did the best i could. The reason that i was PM in this task was because it was two of my weakest points on here. I don't know a lot about history, and i don't write very well. And i tried my best, and really feel i can do much more in other tasks, like task 1 and upcoming tasks! I can do almost everything except the two things this weeks task was about.
I'm here... sometimes

--> Full List of Accomplishments <--

DudeyDan
Superstar

Post by DudeyDan » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:39 pm

All right, sorry for taking a little while but I've now come to a decision. MVH, this may have been my fault for not explaining properly at the start, but the idea is that you are supposed to volunteer to be project manager when you feel most confident about a task, not least. And the PM is supposed to get involved and contribute towards the task and not just sit back after assigning roles. Overall, I think your team lost this task due to poor project management - It is good that you assigned roles, even though they were clearly imbalanced, but then you did not ask for an update from your team for about 3 days and just mere hours before the deadline. If you had asked for an earlier update, maybe you would've known that Kev couldn't complete the job and someone else could have helped out. You said you tried your best, and if that's your best then I am going to have to say...
Spoiler!!! :
MVH, You're Fired!