- You are supposed to choose a Project Manager before you start the task!
- The PM is in charge but is also expected to contribute!
- You can be PM more than once.
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Win
- Matt Sin
- JSIMP (PM)
Everything Rhymes with Orange
- Da Mayer
- Ed Philly
- KevIncredible (PM)
- Original Punk
The first couple of tasks have tested your creativity and writing skills so this task will be a bit different, it will test your logic.
Below is the current Salary List for WWE Stablewars with a few alterations (e.g. Triple H moved from Semi-Active to Main Event) so you MUST refer to this particular list for the whole task otherwise you could make a big mistake!
Now, I have given every wrestler a “Popularity Rating”. General rule: The more expensive the wrestler, the higher their Popularity Rating (although there are a couple of exceptions!). I will not be telling you each wrestler’s rating, but I will let you know 5 of them if you’d like. One member from each team can PM me the name of 5 wrestlers and I’ll tell you their rating. This isn’t compulsory but I would advise you to take advantage of this opportunity as I think the key to success in this task is figuring out (some of) the popularity rating pattern! (You won’t be able to figure out everything with only 5 choices).
The team with the show that has the highest total popularity will win the task.
Each wrestler can only be used by one team, so there will be a draft. After finding out some of the popularity ratings you will hopefully have some idea of who you think is good value.
Rules for your show:
- You must use at least 1 Main Eventer
- You must have at least 5 matches
- Only regular single and tag team matches are allowed but you can have 1 “specialty match” of your choice (ladder, cage, no dq etc.) where the participants’ popularity will be doubled! This must be a 1-on-1 match.
- If the match with the highest average popularity rating amongst the competitors is the main event, your show will receive a +50 popularity boost.
- The main event cannot be a specialty match.
- The participants in the opening match of your show will only receive 75% of their popularity.
- The total value of all the wrestlers on your show must not exceed $12M.
- You don’t need to write out who wins the matches, just simply list the matches.
- Project Manager chosen by Monday Oct 10th, 11pm EST.
- 5 wrestlers you’d like to know the Popularity Rating of by Tuesday Oct 11th, 11pm EST (optional).
- The draft will begin early on Friday Oct 14th. This should give you enough time to come up with a strategy on who you want to pick.
- Your final card, using the wrestlers you picked in the draft, will be due 2 days after the draft finishes.