Welcome Newbies!

Hey Newbie, come here first! Introduce yourself and learn about the forum.

Moderator: Discussion Mods

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Welcome Newbies!

Post by Franchise » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:11 pm

First of all, thank you for visiting the Stablewars forum. I'm Franchise, or Chise for short, and currently I run the place. I took over control from Watsuki in May 2015; Suki had previously taken over from the creator of the site, Crip. This site has been up and running since October 2001. Over the years, members have come and gone but we always have a close group of regulars who tend to be around all the time. Some have been here since the beginning. We're always looking to welcome new members into the family, so take a look around and see if this is the place for you.

One of my favorite things about the Stablewars forum is the amount of wrestling-related forum games we play here. It all started with Stablewars and Play-Per-View. Now we have Titlewars, Survivor, Elimination Wars, TV Wars, Ultimate Endurance, SSeries Wars, Contract Wars, Survival of the Fittest, and a whole host of other games. For more info or to find a game that interests you, check out the Forum Games sub-forum.

Stablewars isn't all about games either. There is plenty of room to chat about everyday stuff like Sports, Movies, Music and anything else you like. LNR is a big hit in the General Discussion sub-forum if you're looking for random banter about anything and everything under the sun.

If you like what you see, start a new thread in the Welcome to Stablewars section and introduce yourself. We have restricted access to the General Discussion forums due to problems with spam bots, so if you want access you'll have to introduce yourself so we know you are for real.

Franchise
Don't hinder The Jinder!

- 5x SW
- 30x TW
- 1x PPV
- 2x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 2x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars