Chaos is here!!

Hey Newbie, come here first! Introduce yourself and learn about the forum.

Moderator: Discussion Mods

Chaos2015
Jobber

Chaos is here!!

Post by Chaos2015 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Hey guys my names Chaos and I am new to the forum game and would like to join a good discussion community that loves wrestling and shares the same passion that I do for wrestling. Truthfully I am excited to participate with like minded people and debate topics and give my opinion as well as share facts as well. A little about me I am a 24 year old male from AZ. I have been watching wrestling since I was 3 years old. I have always been passionate about pro wrestling and always have been the guy that watches the shows and gone behind the scenes to see what true heat is going on behind wrestlers and all the stories you hear about online. My favorite wrestler currently is probably Kevin Owens currently and of course my all time favorite would be Stone Cold Steve Austin. The reason Kevin Owens is my favorite is hes a talented promo guy as well as a fresh in ring talent. Owens also has paid his dues in the indy scene which to me is a big deal because most of the upcoming talent today is stale because they are not "wrestling guys" or lifers they come in from another sport or entertainment company and they make a little or in Brock's case a lot of money and leave or become part timers they don't truly love the sport or have a passion for it. Now that being said I would love to get to know alot of you and hear your opinions on topics and converse with you. So heres to all of you in the community and our future friendships.

Cheers, Richie aka: Chaos2015
images (9).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GM Bike
Post Whore

Re: Chaos is here!!

Post by GM Bike » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Welcome to the site... enjoy :th:
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6, 7 AND 8-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Tri-Champion (NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

Matt Sin
Hall of Famer

Post by Matt Sin » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Expand... :

Chaos2015
Jobber

Post by Chaos2015 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:54 pm

thx I am going through the games and I am confused on how the play per view works man can you help a newbie out? haha

Ed Philly
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion

Post by Ed Philly » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Chaos2015 wrote:thx I am going through the games and I am confused on how the play per view works man can you help a newbie out? haha
Registration will open a few days before the PPV. Also, when other games open, you can see them on the home page, or, if you view new topics, you'll see them open up in the forum as well.

Also, WELCOME!
Box Fort Builder
Respect The Threat
2011 Funniest Member
PPV Wars S27 Winner
Jobber Wars S42 Winner
Bracket Brawl S46 Winner
3 Time Survivor Winner (Season 88, 89 & 186)
2 Time TNA PPV Winner

Chaos2015
Jobber

Post by Chaos2015 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:13 pm

I appreciate the help like I said I am new to the forum scene so any help I can get I will take lol thanks

Mackinlee
Hall of Famer

Post by Mackinlee » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:06 am

Welcome and Enjoy! May I ask how you found the site?

On our home page, you can see our three main games, Stablewars, Titlewars, and Play-Per-Views.

*Stablewars is where you select a team of wrestlers with a 6.0 limit, and they earn points based on wins, main events, etc. The goal is to have your team earn the most points after the set-time period. Our first ever Lucha Underground Stablewars starts soon! http://www.stablewars.com/sw/lu_registration.php

*Titlewars is predicted the next titleholder when a champ in the real world loses the title.

*PPVs is simple. You predict the outcome of a PPV by selecting winners for each match, and the more correct picks you get the better you score. You're playing against others, so your goal is to predict the most matches. Our next PPV is NJPW's Power Struggle http://www.stablewars.com/ppv/registration.php?fed=MISC

The forum is filled with several discussion boards and if you go to the Forum Game section, you can see several different forum games. You'll have to navigate through the threads and check everything out :th:

Chaos2015
Jobber

Post by Chaos2015 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:51 pm

I have been talking with my wife recently about the current wrestling product and how bad its been as far as the quality and story lines and what not and I was looking for an outlet to voice my opinion and so I went on and searched for a good group to do fantasy wrestling with and discuss things that I cant really talk about with really anyone I personally know for the simple reason none of my friends or family like wrestling so I wanted to find some good relationships to develop online so that I can relate and hear other peoples opinions on the world of pro wrestling so that's how I found you all.I feel welcomed in as well so I want to thank you guys for that most forums I have joined in the past to try and learn were full of pricks who just trolled people and were close minded and also didnt wanna have a good time playing the fantasy games Ect. so this is definitely a good change of pace.

Cheers, Chaos2015 aka: Richie Image

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Post by Franchise » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:02 am

Welcome dude.
- 5x SW
- 31x TW
- 2x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 3x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 3x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 6x Tag Team Challenge
- 1x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Chaos2015 wrote:I feel welcomed in as well so I want to thank you guys for that most forums I have joined in the past to try and learn were full of pricks who just trolled people and were close minded and also didnt wanna have a good time playing the fantasy games Ect. so this is definitely a good change of pace.
That's never happened here...

... nope...

... not once...

:cool:
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6, 7 AND 8-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Tri-Champion (NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

LiQuid
Superstar

Post by LiQuid » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:02 pm

I think we were always open to legit new members but we weren't getting them. Being new is one thing, being incoherent nonsense is another. Also all the new posters who did one and done post wise.

MVH
Legend

Post by MVH » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:17 am

Welcome to the board, and enjoy!

We have had trolls before, but it seems that there aren't any around these days.
I'm here... sometimes

--> Full List of Accomplishments <--

DylanAlexBrown
Curtain Jerker

Post by DylanAlexBrown » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm no longer the new guy! Welcome aboard, buddy.
Currently Marking For: Apollo Crews, Drew Galloway, The New Day and The Young Bucks
---
Sir President Douchebag - US Presidentual Candidate 2020.
---

Matt Sin
Hall of Famer

Post by Matt Sin » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Where did the chaos go?
Expand... :

Chaos2015
Jobber

Post by Chaos2015 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 pm

im still here guys it seems as though the games all have seasons right now i would like to be more active but they all have started already... but im going to participate in the forum discussions more for sure i have a day off tomorrow so ill be on most the day.

Cheers Chaos2015 Image