Can someone please remind me...

Information and discussion about the Main Event Games featured on the site

Moderator: Scorekeepers

Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard » Tue May 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Well they're partnered with youtube to have all their videos on their site so I imagine they'd all be there.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]

Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin » Tue May 01, 2007 12:57 pm

Fuggly Bastard wrote:Doesnt matter too much for me, I think i'm gonna have another bottom of the barrel finish in TNA. I read the tapings spoilers and Samoa Joe is as useless as tits on a samoan.
Damn. Since he's apparantly out of the ME scene, they've got nothing big for him which I thought meant easy squash BS feuds. I thought with everyone loading up on Jarrett, Joe would be a great sleeper this season most people would've overlooked. I guess I should've taken him losing to Tomko as a sign that they maybe gave up on him.
Football Mike wrote:are we scoring it for this season eventhough it already started or are we waiting until next?
That depends. Do Eric Young, Joe, Sabin, Daniels, or Harris have any matches scheduled anytime soon? If the answer is yes, then totally. If not, I'd have to say no. It wouldn't be fair to change a rule midseason. :th:
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Fezzik/Rio1.jpg[/img]

Texas Kelly
Superstar

Post by Texas Kelly » Tue May 01, 2007 2:14 pm

Considering that:

1. Xplosion is already in the scoring rules
2. No TNA programming for this season has actually aired yet

there should be no reason why Xplosion shouldn't be included this season.

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Tue May 01, 2007 3:13 pm

I know what you're sayign TK, however one might argue (Ronin), that spoilers already went up yesterday so you could've easily seen who wrestled on Xplosion, thus you asking why Xplosion was never scored... how come you never asked before? :wink:

Anyways, Suki's right, it should've been scored regardless but it wasn't, so welcome back Xplosion :P
ImageImage
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6 AND 7-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Quad Champion (RAW/NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Tue May 01, 2007 3:23 pm

Football Mike wrote:I know what you're sayign TK, however one might argue (Ronin), that spoilers already went up yesterday so you could've easily seen who wrestled on Xplosion, thus you asking why Xplosion was never scored... how come you never asked before? :wink:
Don't even act like he was trying to cheat. He posted that question hours after the deadline. All the stables were in by that point so whether or not he had guys on Xplosion or not is irrelevant since he couldn't just go back and change his stable and Xplosion should be scored reguardless if it's in the rules. I'm not trying to pile on with complaints because I understand if there wasn't an avenue to score it from in recent seasons, but Mike seems to be claiming TK had some unfair insight which he didn't.
How I Got Over - Braun Strowman
Expand... :

Texas Kelly
Superstar

Post by Texas Kelly » Tue May 01, 2007 3:35 pm

I don't think Mike was questioning my integrity... just teasing me about why I didn't bring up Xplosion's absence until now.

And I'll be perfectly honest:

I want my points, dammit! ;)

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Tue May 01, 2007 3:35 pm

Uh he posted this at 11:46pm last night... the spoilers came up at least an hour before then. Just because he's defending you about Lashley doesn't mean you should defend him in TNA Stablewars :wink:. My point wasn't the fact that he could/couldn't change his stable, my point was why didn't he mention it in any of the previous seasons it wasn't scored. The only reason IMO he mentioned something is because he has Jay Lethal & Robert Roode on his stable and they both gets win on the two upcoming Xplosion episodes. If he didn't have either of those guys and somebody else did, I bet you he probably wouldn't have said a thing, that's the only thing I was getting at. Personally I don't care, that's just what other people might argue.
ImageImage
ImageImage
16-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Tue May 01, 2007 3:40 pm

And my point wasn't that the thread came after the spoilers because it did. My point was the thread was after the deadline so it wouldn't matter who saw the spoilers they can't do anything about it. So just score Xplosion and shaddup!
Expand... :

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Tue May 01, 2007 3:49 pm

So if the thread was after the deadline and Xplosion wasn't planned on being scored then I don't think it should count! :P

Just kidding, I already said I'd score Xplosion, ass.
ImageImage
ImageImage
16-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Tue May 01, 2007 3:54 pm

No need for name calling dank smoker.
Expand... :

The Biznich
Main Eventer

Post by The Biznich » Tue May 01, 2007 5:07 pm

Here's the thing, everytime Xplosion becomes "available" to me. I say "Hey, for reason 'X' Xplosion scores should be more readily and consistently available this season and you can expect to see them."

Then they fuck me over HARD.

I think this has happened on like three occasions. First time, when they were on Fox Sports one of the Fox channels my buddy who has every known channel to man gets was airing Xplosion. After a couple weeks it disappeared, it would say Xplosion in the viewing guide but it would be some other bullshit all the time, hours before and after. A while after that I found a source that was regularly posting Xplosion results, they stopped after like two weeks.

Most recently was when they were running "Global Impact" or whatever the fuck it was on their website that would show one match (usually that weeks Xplosion match). This went solid for a month or two, then their updates started being sketchy. Without rhyme or reason they'd skip a couple weeks at a time with no new update, and then they'd start weekly again. Bullshit like that. Than it just completely disappeared off their website. Now it appears they're doing something similar again. Who knows if it will last.

Plain an simple, I've always stated "if Xplosion is made available" we'll score it. In the past I've made outreaches to try to find someone who had it more regularly, not just "Hey I don't want to score it, you guys should." But more along the lines of I never got it regularly, the best shot was Global Impact and TNA dropped the ball there.

Closing, Xplosion counts and is scored. Until they fuck us over again. If Mike wants to score it ... awesome. If not I'll do it, or we can make Karp actually score something .... :roll:
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Biznich][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/galaxy/The+Biznich.gif[/img][/url]
Current WWE Champion
(Bitch Stole my World Title!)
Inaugural X Division Champion
WWE Stablewars Season 37 Champion
TNA Stablewars Seasons 11 & 14 Champion
PPV Wars Seasons 6 & 17 Champion
Armageddon '05 PPV Winner
TV Wars Season 29 Champion
Genesis '07 PPV Winner
Backlash '08 PPV Winner

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Tue May 01, 2007 5:24 pm

If you need some help I can be a back up scorer.
Expand... :

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Tue May 01, 2007 5:40 pm

LOL well like I said I'll score it if it's available. No need to bother Karp for scoring something so little, plus he's done a good job with the salaries and stuff.
ImageImage
ImageImage
16-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

Xpunk
Main Eventer

Post by Xpunk » Tue May 01, 2007 11:26 pm

Where do you get the tapings spoilers?
2 time TNA play per view winner

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Tue May 01, 2007 11:43 pm

Just got to any wrestling news site. Any place that posts SD! spoilers will have TNA spoilers as well. And then sometimes occassionally someone here will post spoilers in the Wrestling Forum. I believe Aivaz has posted the first set of tapings in the Wrestling Section.
Expand... :