Take down challenge

Information and discussion about the Main Event Games featured on the site

Moderator: Scorekeepers

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Take down challenge

Post by PimpinSmurf » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:01 am

Why was this not counted in Impact week 2?
"Cut my jeans into pieces. These are my badass jorts." (riff kicks in)

How I Got Over - Braun Strowman

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Well Smurf if you didn't notice, check the Rules section of both Stablewars and TNA Stablewars. You'll notice that those Physical & Non-Physical Challenges ARE in the rules for WWE Stablewars but not TNA Stablewars, thus it was not counted. The reason we didn't implement that into TNA Stablewars is because they don't really have those kinds of challenges. I've been scoring TNA Stablewars for quite a while now and this is actually the first time this has come up. If you wish to have Physical & Non-Physical Challenges scored in TNA Stablewars then we the Scorekeepers can make a decision to count it for next season :D.
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6, 7 AND 8-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Tri-Champion (NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:58 pm

I actually did notice it, but there hasn't been a rule that I can tell in one version and not the other because essentially it's the same game, just different versions obviously. One is WWE and one is TNA, but why would the rules be different for one and not the other? I'd expect if these challenges count for one they should count for both, regardless of whether they've been a factor in the past.

That's like saying that if WWE has a TNA style match that we would score it any differently than the way we did when the match was in TNA. Obviously if the rules were different we might have to score it differently, but if it was the same exact match we would score it the same.

This falls into physical challenge so just score it. There's really no ruling to be made. The precedent has been set.

Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:00 pm

I'm not sure which rule it was, but WWE Stablewars had either inactive trades or something else long before it was implemented for TNA Stablewars.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:10 pm

Well most people never really paid much attention so most people probably didn't even bother doing inactive trades for TNA. The only blatant rule was the .30 thing for TNA unknowns which has always been a dumb rule to have. Whatever. I don't care, I'm just saying. If Mike doesn't want to score it, don't score it. And so you know, I really don't care. I'm not getting an attitude for the sake of it, just making a note that it should be the same, but I doubt many people care about TNA games all that much to argue about it.

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 pm

I've updated Impact accordingly counting the Takedown Challenge. Everything should be all set going into the Genesis PPV this Sunday.
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6, 7 AND 8-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Tri-Champion (NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘