Season 33 OFFICIAL Brag/Whine About Your Stable

Moderator: SW Admins

Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

If you're thinking that the only way the Rey/Chavo feud has any legs is if Chavo goes over at SS, then yea, I see where you are going with that. I picked him for PPV...
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Post by KingSmurf »

Why is Chavo credited for a DQ loss when WWE.com have the results listed as Chavo beating Funaki? They make it seem like the beating was after the match was over. I didn't see it so what happened?
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

PimpinSmurf wrote:Why is Chavo credited for a DQ loss when WWE.com have the results listed as Chavo beating Funaki? They make it seem like the beating was after the match was over. I didn't see it so what happened?
I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out, but he's right. WWE.Com lists Chavo as defeating Funaki. It even says "instead of Chavo just settling for the win, he took the chair to Funaki's knee" or something similar to that but it did say the first part before the comma. I want my points...

EDIT: I checked elsewhere, and the recap reports seem to suggest that there never was a pinfall for Chavo, so I can see where that would be WWE.Com's error.

That said, the ME of SD, the Batista/Finlay match, it does say that that match ended in a "No Contest." In the interest of fairness, I'd think Khali's 2 pts for causing a DQ should be rescinded as well as Bats 3 pts for a DQ win.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I'm watching SD! right now. The Chavo scoring is legit. He got DQ'ed for wrapping Funaki's leg around the ring post and slamming his leg into it repeatedly after being admonished by the ref. Odd booking as that's been done a million times before in a match and it never resulted in a DQ, but the finish was clear with the ref calling for the bell on cue.

I'll check out the Main Event and get back to you.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Stablewars Update - Final Results

Season 33 concluded at SummerSlam and Franchise was able to hold on to the lead he built before the trade window to win his second season of Stablewars. The Mega Power won season 24 as well. Chise had a 14-point lead heading into the trade window and TEAM ASSKICKERS was only able to gain 5 points on him allowing Chise to win by 9 points.

In 2nd and 3rd place we have two non-forum members. Jer fell from 3rd to 4th after SummerSlam. Unknown Kinus83 rounds up the top 5. Three UWO members made the top 10. rockyrvd, Nosmo King and Grifter were 6th, 8th and 10th respectively. Crazy Irish had a strong post-trade stable and ended up in 7th. Banzai finished in 9th.

jdrudd2 was the lowest forum member finishing second to last. Four-time champ Ronin couldn't get anything going all season and ended up in a disappointing 107th place. Last season's champ Fuggly Bastard also didn't fare to well coming in 90th.

Super Cena led all superstars with 109 points but was followed closely by John Morrison with 107 points. Both had 9 wins this season. Morrison was of course the biggest steal of the season having a salary of only 0.65M since he was jobbing on Heat when the season began. Umaga was worth his 1.00M ending up third with 96 points and being tied for 1st post-trade with 50 points.

Injuries were certainly a factor for the main eventers this season. First we lost Benoit. Then Edge and Lashley went out with injuries. Undertaker was also injured the whole season, leaving just Cena, Batista (83) and Orton (67) as high scoring main eventers.

Candice (48) held on to be the top scoring diva but did have a disappointing second half, scoring only 6 points after the trades. Melina (41) followed closely most of the season.

So congratulations to Franchise on joining the two-timers club along with Crip, Ronin, Watsuki, MyEvilTim and Fuggly Bastard. Thanks to all 137 participants, the most we've had since season 13. Let's shoot for 150+ next season. And a big thanks to the scorekeepers: Ronin, Mike, Karp, Shawn and Fuggly. We get a break this week but be sure to check back next week as registration for season 34 will open on September 5th.

Best Performers

Stables
Week 1 - Aussie Gangsta`s - 85 points
Week 2 - Hillbilly Nick - 60 points
Week 3 - Franchise - 29 points
Week 4 - cookiemonster - 45 points
Week 5 - TEAM ASSKICKERS - 118 points
Week 6 - Franchise - 58 points
Week 7 - BoozeControl - 41 points
Week 8 - The Two-Timing, Back-Stabbing Posse - 48 points
Week 9 - Degeneration X - 61 points
Week 10 - Agent Orange - 81 points

Top 3 Stables
Franchise - 408 points
TEAM ASSKICKERS - 399 points
The Hoover Foundation - 394 points

Pre-Trade Top 3
Franchise - 286 points
TEAM ASSKICKERS - 272 points
Grifter - 263 points

Post-Trade Top 3
Agent Orange - 196 points
rockyrvd - 177 points
Crazy Irish - 174 points

Superstars
Week 1 - Johnny Nitro - 24 points (ECW Championship win)
Week 2 - CM Punk - 13 points (Won 2-of-3 Falls in Main Event)
Week 3 - Umaga - 15 points (Intercontinental Championship win)
Week 4 - Bobby Lashley - 17 points (Double Duty: DQ win and Main Event win)
Week 5 - Great Khali - 50 points (Battle Royal World Championship win and PPV title defense)
Week 6 - Johnny Nitro - 15 points (Double Duty: Win and Main Event loss)
Week 7 - Carlito - 11 points (Main Event Upset Win)
Week 8 - Umaga - 21 points (Several Battle Royal Eliminations)
Week 9 - Big Daddy V - 18 points (Two Wins on ECW, Main Event Loss on SNME)
Week 10 - John Cena (Main Event PPV Title Defense) & Beth Pheonix (PPV Battle Royal Win) - 24 points

Top 3 Wrestlers
John Cena - 109 points
John Morrison - 107 points
Umaga - 96 points

Pre-Trade Top 3
John Morrison - 68 points
Great Khali - 59 points
John Cena - 59 points

Post-Trade Top 3
John Cena - 50 points
Umaga - 50 points
John Morrison - 39 points
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Texas Kelly
Legend

Post by Texas Kelly »

Because I was bored, I took a look at the final wrestler scores and tried to figure out what the best stable would have been. This is what I came up with. And amazingly, Cena wasn't the main eventer.

MAIN: Batista - $2.3 M - 56 points
MID1: The Great Khali - $0.9 M - 59 points
MID2: CM Punk - $0.9 M - 56 points
MID3: Chavo Guerrero - $0.7 M - 44 points
MID4: John Morrison - $0.65 M - 68 points
D/ST: throwaway pick - $0.1 M - 0 points
OPEN: Candice Michelle - $0.45 M - 42 points

That's 325 points at the trade window utilizing the full $6 M salary.

At the trade window, trade Khali, Chavo, and Candice for Umaga, Big Daddy V, and Beth Phoenix.

MAIN: Batista - $2.3 M - 27 points
MID1: Umaga - $1.0 M - 50 points
MID2: CM Punk - $0.9 M - 33 points
MID3: Big Daddy V - $0.55 M - 32 points
MID4: John Morrison - $0.65 M - 39 points
D/ST: throwaway pick - $0.1 M - 0 points
OPEN: Beth Phoenix - $0.4 M - 29 points

That's 210 points after the trade window utilizing only $5.9 M salary.

This results in a grand total of 535 points. See if you can find a better combination. I can't... and it shows that you just don't know sometimes!