Well this will be a FUN season...

Moderator: SW Admins

Matt Sin
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 1

Post by Matt Sin »

Finlay could be thrown into the World Title chase on Smackdown. Then bring Kane back in and have some matches around those 4. Maybe a Fatal Fourway at No Mercy for Smackdown.
MyEvilTim
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

Post by MyEvilTim »

ECW/SD tapings have been posted.....yet we can still edit our stables?

Are ECW/SD being scored next week?
The Ultimo Dragon of Titlewars
Stablewarriors - mention Stablewars and I will be very lenient with Best Offers in my eBay store! Woooo!
http://stores.ebay.com/585auctions
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Yes it's still being scored. I had already posted the deadline for the start of Raw when we found out about the tapings being early. The scorekeepers discussed it and we'd rather leave the deadline alone. I haven't checked the spoilers yet but Karp mention nothing "big" happened, like no battle royals or title changes or anything like that. So if people really think one episode of ECW and SD are worth basing their stables on for an 11-week season so be it. I know some people wait till right before the deadline to make their stables and I don't think it would have been enough notice for those people.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
ThriceP86
Jobber

Post by ThriceP86 »

PimpinSmurf wrote:Most people will pick Cena anyway. I doubt Triple H will be priced cheap enough to warrant going with him just because he's cheaper.
I picked Trips. Cuck Fena. I'm looking forward to how my first season will go. :th: :)