Season 34 Official Discussion

Moderator: SW Admins

Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

My goal is to finish first in the second half.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

That's right bitches! I've now jumped 80 spots since the trade window.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

That's pretty damn impressive
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Well he'll likely fall down a few spots from the smackdown-heavy stables once its scored.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I'm climbing since the trade window. I'm still not going to win, but like I said, I just want a nice finish. Matt and Batista being on both shows definitely helped and they could get more wins on SD! this week. Beth and Mickie have been on fire lately. I just need Chuck, Jesse and Festus to pick up the slack. Jesse and Festus winning that battle royale last week would have helped nicely, but I understand they didn't want to job them out yet. Hopefully they get a win this week and Chuck should get something after last week's interaction. At least a match.

Then Matt, Batista, Mickie or Beth should get wins at Survivor Series. So I should get a pretty solid finish.
DudeyDan
Superstar

Post by DudeyDan »

I'm currently 7th - 3 points from 2nd, and 21 points from 1st. I need Holly and Rhodes to win the tag team titles at Survivor Series if I'm going to stand any chance of winning.
Jimthor The Oblong
Main Eventer

Post by Jimthor The Oblong »

I'm in 4th at the moment. I've been fluctuating wildly in the last couple of weeks, reaching as high as 3rd at some points.
I still regret forgetting to make trades, as i think i could be winning at the moment.

Still, all is not lost. HHH should whoop some ass in the elimination match, with Matt and Jeff also scoring winner's points (and perhaps elimination points too). Cody has a title shot, which is good news, but i can't see him winning it, unless Cade and Murdoch implode, which has been implied a bit lately. Looks like PPV appearance points for Cody. Beth is in a tag match, but i'm expecting the faces to win it, so i can't see more than PPV appearance points there either.

Ideal situation;
Team beth wins
Team HHH wins with HHH, Matt and Jeff making all the eliminations and all surviving
Cody wins tag titles.

I can't see all that happening, though. With my predicted results, i can't see me making the 19 points i need on muttz.

This is still sure to be my best-ever season in WWE Stablewars nevertheless.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

I've been on quite the comeback charge since the trade window. I was 43rd in the first half. Combine that with the 4th best post-trade stable and I'm happily sitting in 9th. The funny thing about that is my trades haven't paid off too well. As of right now my trades have only earned me 4 extra points than I would have had if I didn't make any trades. And after SD gets scored I think that number falls to 1 point.

For Survivor Series I have Beth, Punk, Matt, Kennedy and Holly. I don't expect Matt or Kennedy to score too well. With Matt's "leg injury" he'll probably be out early, and Kennedy has been a terrible pick-up for me so I'm sure he'll go out quickly here too. But the others I'm hoping will win and keep me in the top 10. If Beth's team, Punk and Holly get finisher wins I'm looking at 38 points right there.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Sigh I had a hard time picking either Candice Michelle or Mickie James instead for Michelle McCool as my last trade and I ended up going with Candice, because ya know she had a big match that Monday against Beth for the Women's Title when she botched her bump and landed on her face? Ya, Mickie has racked up the points since then and to add insult to injury Michelle McCool has won 1 or 2 matches since the Trade Window! :x I always get screwed by one person before or after the Trade Window damn it!
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Jimthor The Oblong
Main Eventer

!! Up to 2nd after SD! 9 points off the lead!
I'm actually in with a shot!!

Currently the highest registered user too. Bling.

If i do win, it'll be by virtue of alphabetical order, as there's another team that's exactly the same as mine :lol:

Fingers, toes, and about everything else crossed!

Come on Hardys, HHH, Beth and Cody!
DudeyDan
Superstar

Post by DudeyDan »

Jimthor The Oblong wrote:!! Up to 2nd after SD! 9 points off the lead!
I'm actually in with a shot!!

Currently the highest registered user too. Bling.

If i do win, it'll be by virtue of alphabetical order, as there's another team that's exactly the same as mine :lol:

Fingers, toes, and about everything else crossed!

Come on Hardys, HHH, Beth and Cody!
And my team was exactly the same as yours before the trade window, so I would be second if I didn't make trades. However, I'm only a few points behind you and I have Triple H, Beth, Matt Hardy, Cody and Holly competing at Survivor Series. You have Jeff Hardy but I have Bob Holly, so if Holly/Rhodes win the tag titles then I could just pip you. :P But it is a lot more likely that Team Triple H will win than Holly/Rhodes.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Sorry for the lack of official updates this season. I've been mad busy at work, and ever since No Mercy this muttz guy has been way out in front making it a rather uneventfull season. But finally some forum members are stepping up and are withing striking distance heading into the last show of the season. So here's what some of the top contenders need to come out on top.

Jimthor
Needs Matt Hardy, Cody and Beth to outscore Kane, Umaga and Mickie by 10 points. Odds are it's a must win for Beth's team for Jimthor to stand a chance. A win for Beth would close most of the gap, but a loss would almost double the deficit. Kane and Matt will most likely score close to eachother, leaving Cody vs Umaga. Cody winning the titles would be 13 - 15 points and Umaga's team probably won't win. Jimthor definitely has a good shot a pulling ahead.

Lanky
Another non-forum member is up there. And he has the exact same stable as Jimthor. I don't think we've ever had this happen before. Even with the W/L/T tiebreaker we can't determine a clear winner so should they win we will have co-champs this season.

Charlie Owens
He won his first Stablewars title three seasons ago and has a shot at winning his second. He needs Matt Hardy, Big Daddy V, Hardcore Holly and Beth to outscore Kane, Jeff Hardy and Umaga by 13 points. Once again a win for team Beth will help the forum out greatly, as would a change of the World tag titles. Team Beth losing doesn't hurt Mr. Owens as much as it does Jimthor since he has Mickie as well. Even if he pulls ahead of muttz, he still needs to beat Jimthor. To do that he needs Big Daddy V and Mickie to outscore Jeff Hardy by 4 points.

Scott Savage
Is he still around? I thought I saw something about him leaving but then I thought I saw him back. Anyways... here or not Scott has a chance at winning this season. He needs Punk and Beth to outscore Triple H, Kane and Umaga by 14 points. Finisher wins for Punk and Beth would likely score him 23 points, meaning Triple H, Kane and Umaga need to score less than 9 points. So there's a chance but not much of a chance. If any of those three score an elimination it's pretty much over since they are each guaranteed 2 points just for showing up.

DudeyDan
He needs Matt Hardy, Cody, Holly and Beth to outscore Kane, Jeff, Umaga and Mickie by 15 points. Yet again the forum relies heavily on Team Beth and a tag title change. If both happen, then he'll have Jimthor to contend with and the only difference for them is Dudey's Holly vs Jimthor's Jeff. With Holly winning under this scenario Jeff would have to score quite well for Jimthor to stay on top. DudeyDan certainly has a shot at winning this season.

For a season that seemed to be over weeks ago, we are in for an exciting finish. Five stables have a really good shot at winning. A lot will be riding on women's match and the tag title match. And somebody could always sneak in some good points if they have someone who score multiple eliminations in the Survivor Series match.

Good luck to all the forum members!
DudeyDan
Superstar

Post by DudeyDan »

Holly and Rhodes better not win by DQ or something stupid like that. I hope Cade and Murdoch turn on each other to leave Holly to pick up the pieces. Alabama slam to Cade and we've got new tag team champions! But what's this this? Cade is livid and wants his rematch straight away! I know we haven't seen a tag team use their rematch clause straight away since... Smackdown, but what the heck? Cody delivers a DDT to Murdoch for the retain. Two PPV finisher victories + Tag Title win + Tag Title retain + Double duty... Perfect.
Scott Savage
Main Eventer

Post by Scott Savage »

And... a fourth place finish. If I recall, my best finish yet. This, combined with my Play Per View win, and the Packers stomping the Panthers, makes this a good week. And I tried to leave, I really did, partially because I had other stuff I needed to do. Stablewars is so damn addicting. I'll be here 'til I'm as old as Cochis.
[img]http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/46/ajhawkjpg.jpg[/img]

[b][i][u]"Say goodbye to all of this. And hello... to oblivion."[/u][/i][/b]
Jimthor The Oblong
Main Eventer

2nd is my best finish yet, but it so dissapointing to come close.
Goddamn you WWE, WHY pull out Matt Hardy? (and to a lesser degree, why Mickie James and why Cade and Murdoch!)

Highest-finishing registered member of the season is a slight consolation.

I don't see myself ever topping this season though :cry: