Season 34 Official Discussion

Moderator: SW Admins

Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 2

Post by Franchise »

If not for my terrible first half, being like 70th, I would have had a great shot at winning back to back seasons given I had the best stable post-trade window. Ah well. I'm just glad I had somewhat competed after winning the previous season. Coming in 6th still means I lost, but at least the dreaded stablewars hangover didn't seem to doom me like after I had won the first season (24).

On a sidenote, it IS possible to win with a stable with 7 legit/semi scorers. I mean, say I went with Trips/Big Daddy V in the first half of the season instead of Punk/Richards and I could have easily ran away with this season. It's funny cuz I actually had those two penciled in with my first incarnation of my stable, but oh well.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Post by Watsuki »

I thought I was going to have a great finish, But Survivor Series killed that. After the last ECW I moved into the top 10 for the first time this season. I was 8th heading into SS and then I was actually 3rd after the first match. But the traditional survivor series match killed me, knocking me down to an 18th place finish.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion