*** Stablewars Season 35 - Win a Prize ***

Moderator: SW Admins

pitcher perfection
Good Brother
Reactions score: 0

Post by pitcher perfection »

Its season 35, meaning 34 seasons without prizes, Everbody played for nothing before, so if they win and get a burned copy, whatever it still is a prize that nobody else is getting. And if somebody argues with free, then they can shut the hell up.
I've done stuff like win a few games and some of your mothers.
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

Well I would saying burning is not a good idea because then we negitive attention from... say... the WWE.

Anywho, the game was plugged on Scott Keith's blog, and he gave us this ringing endorsment.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service!
-Scott Keith

I think we have a new slogan.
Kash was here!
Texas Kelly
Legend

Post by Texas Kelly »

411's listing of WWE's weekend schedule indicates that Smackdown/ECW is going to be taped on Sunday. Is the deadline for Stablewars registration going to be bumped up to accommodate this or will it remain Monday?
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

Thank god someone pointed that out to me or else Friday Night Fights would have had a lot of perfect scores this week.
Kash was here!
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

FUCK YOU WWE!!!

Why do they always seem to tape early when Stablewars reg is open? Ugh... I think this happened last season and we left reg open until Monday. I'd rather leave reg open because frankly, I'm more interested in raising participation. Once again, if people want to base their stables on one episode of ECW/SD, fine. It didn't work out last time, I doubt it will work out this time. I may end up closing reg during the taping, incase some insanity happens where someone scores mad points. But if it looks like wrestlers will score 9 pts tops, I'm gonna leave reg open until Raw. I know a lot people wait till the last minute to submit their stable and I think the complaints about closing reg early will outweight the complaints about leaving reg open during/after one taping.

But I do really wish WWE would stop doing this.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

Watsuki wrote:FUCK YOU WWE!!!

Why do they always seem to tape early when Stablewars reg is open? Ugh... I think this happened last season and we left reg open until Monday. I'd rather leave reg open because frankly, I'm more interested in raising participation. Once again, if people want to base their stables on one episode of ECW/SD, fine. It didn't work out last time, I doubt it will work out this time. I may end up closing reg during the taping, incase some insanity happens where someone scores mad points. But if it looks like wrestlers will score 9 pts tops, I'm gonna leave reg open until Raw. I know a lot people wait till the last minute to submit their stable and I think the complaints about closing reg early will outweight the complaints about leaving reg open during/after one taping.

But I do really wish WWE would stop doing this.
Well I don't think it will make that big a difference unless something earthshattering happens during Smackdown tapings, such as someone winning the World Title. I don't see that happening, nor do I see the US title changing hands. Although everyone seems to agree that the tag titles can change hands at any time.
Kash was here!
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Agreed. The difference is acceptable. Basing your stable on one week's scores isn't the smartest thing. Besides, if anybody is going to gain an advantage it'll be the forum members over the non-forum members. Frankly, as much as I love to see participation rise, I'd rather see one of you guys win over some nameless email entry.
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

Watsuki wrote:Agreed. The difference is acceptable. Basing your stable on one week's scores isn't the smartest thing. Besides, if anybody is going to gain an advantage it'll be the forum members over the non-forum members. Frankly, as much as I love to see participation rise, I'd rather see one of you guys win over some nameless email entry.
How does this sound for a backup "Earthshattering Event" plan... any picks submited or edited after Sunday do not qualify for "New Champion" points. I think that's a sound backup plan. A 'just in case' scenerio to keep things fair.
Kash was here!
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Well, if I know when ECW/SD is taping, I may close reg during the tapings, see the results and then either re-open (if nothing big happens) or keep is closed (if something big happens)

I know, it's not the most scientific way to do it, but whatever.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

The way it looks, the spoilers won't be available until tomorrow night which means there won't need to be any new deadline.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Last day to submit a stable. Get them in by Raw.

Only 16 more to break the all-time record. Spread the word!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

So apparently spoilers are out. Just letting you know officially. Does this change the ruling at all or will the deadline stay the same? Doesn't seem like anything huge happened. The only out of place thing was two guys wrestling on both shows, but that's happened before, it's just rare, plus I wouldn't be surprised if one of the matches is actually a dark match.

Other than that I can't see too many people loading up their stable based on those spoilers. I just want to ask now before anyone gets their stable DQ'ed after the deadline because they entered late and didn't know or maybe changed their stable without knowing they couldn't. That would suck out loud.
pitcher perfection
Good Brother

Post by pitcher perfection »

After looking at the spoilers, half the people who wrestled dont usually wrestle on a regular basis. Balls Mahoney, Elijah Burke, Duece, etc. so it would be stupid to pick based on their matches.

I mean yes people please pick Balls Mahoney and Duece.
I've done stuff like win a few games and some of your mothers.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

As discussed above, the deadline will remain the same. Get your picks in by Raw.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Smurf it happened last season and we kept the deadline at RAW and since nothing crazy happened on ECW or Smackdown we'll just do the same thing. It's not that big of a deal.
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘