Charlie's an idiot

Moderator: SW Admins

Killer Karpediem
Superstar
Reactions score: 0

Post by Killer Karpediem »

MammaJamma22 wrote:
Charlie wrote:Wait, so if it's on different people it counts?

OK, let's say Steve Austin makes the WWE Hall of Fame. And to make it special, at Wrestlemania they have a special "Austin gets to Stunner Everyone" match. Every guy in the company has to line up to thank Austin, drink a beer with him, and eat a stunner.

The bell rings, the first comes up. Handshake, hug, beer, stunner, then Austin tosses them out and eliminates them.

Rinse and repeat.

So the 50+ stunners he would hit each count?

I think I'll adjust my roster now.
And then, while they're at it, they could get a voodoo priestess to raise some of the dead and force them into a Judy Bagwell on a Pole match.

Oh....wait....that won't happen, because it's just as outlandish, stupid and retarded as a special "Austin Gets to Stunner Everyone" match.

I would suggest, Charlie, that you either:
  • A. Accept the rules as they are, much like everyone else, and just have fun playing.

B. Find Crip, who you apparently have some sort of man-crush on, and start up your own game. (No offense to Crip, since I haven't a clue who he is)

C. Abandon all hope and resort to playing tic tac toe; where the rules are set in stone and soooo simple to understand
Ok now you've completly lost the argument when the nOOB takes shots at you....

On that note well done MammaJamma
Come listen to me on the Trending Topics Netowrk with my show All Beer Inside

Come watch be interview people in the Craft industry on the All Beer Inside Youtube page