Im sorry

Moderator: SW Admins

JCF
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Re: Im sorry

Post by JCF »

roseman wrote:
johncenafan wrote:Guys, was I think bad when I came here? Dude, just leave now and come back when you know how to spell.
dude u cant even form Sentences
Your an idiot man. I put a question mark and a period at the end of both sentences. You capatalize words at the end of sentences and don't put anything at the end.

Plow>You
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]
roseman
Jobber

Post by roseman »

johncenafan wrote:
roseman wrote:
johncenafan wrote:Guys, was I think bad when I came here? Dude, just leave now and come back when you know how to spell.
dude u cant even form Sentences
Your an idiot man. I put a question mark and a period at the end of both sentences. You capatalize words at the end of sentences and don't put anything at the end.

Plow>You
ok i know u did edit it but come on dude be smart u put (guys, was i think bad when i came here) now read that over and over until u get it
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Locking this thread :wall:
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘