WWE Stablewars Season 36 - Final Week Analysis

Moderator: SW Admins

KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 36 - Final Week Analysis

Post by KingSmurf »

It won't be scored for the Play-Per-View, but it will still count for the SW season. It will be scored as a HeAt match though since it's not going to be airing on TV. Which means you get half the points you might normally get for a battle royale. Well, actually a third less since if it was on PPV it would be worth even more. Ultimately though it won't make a difference unless someone sweeps and wins the battle royale and the title and I really don't see that happening.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

It will be scored as a Heat show.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Jimthor The Oblong
Main Eventer

Post by Jimthor The Oblong »

Is it not just effectively a dark match though?

Meh, i don't know why i'm complaining... i've got Festus.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Heat is shown exclusively on wwe.com as will this match. I dont see what the confusion is.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Jimthor The Oblong
Main Eventer

Post by Jimthor The Oblong »

Is it really?
We get Heat on TV over here, assumed it was the same over there.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Well, technically its on wwe.com exclusively for people in the US. For those of us in Canada, for about the past 7 months they've had Heat as part of their "premium content" which requires an account.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Who would pay to watch Jobber Vision? F that noise!
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

I believe they might show it on the "Free For All" also.
Kash was here!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I was thinking the same thing Charlie, when they said it wouldn't be on the PPV card. Considering Free For All used to be the name of the half hour Pre-PPV show in the WWF days before there even was a HeAt show. Though WWE is super anal about getting traffic for their website. They will more than likely keep it exclusive to WWE.com for that reason, however it will be re-broadcasted on YouTube I'm sure.

Either way, it will still be scored like HeAt.
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

WWE Stablewars Season 36 - Final Week Analysis (post Smackdown)

First up, for completion sake, here are some Heat spoilers :
Spoiler!!! :
  • - Paul Burchill d. Super Crazy

- Lance Cade d. Jim Duggan

- Snitsky d. Val Venis

- Cody Rhodes d. Trevor Murdoch
Of the top ten, Ronin is the only one who will get any points with Paul Burchill picking up a win here
So heading into Wrestlemania 24, the final show of WWE Stablewars Season 36, Franchise holds a seven point lead over his closest rival but all of the top eleven stables are within 24 points so this one will go right down to the wire.

Possibly the biggest threat is non-member No Brand Heroes, who needs CM Punk, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Tommy Dreamer, Maria and Melina to make up eight points on Undertaker, Kane, Festus, Kofi Kingston, Lillian Garcia and Umaga. For No Brand Heroes, Punk and Jericho are amongst the favourites for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, which will net 9 points for a win plus any finishers scored, while Maria and Melina face off in the Bunnymania diva tag match, which could see the winner pick up 7 or 9 points. Flair takes on Shawn Michaels and it wouldn't suprise me to see him shockingly win his final match for 9 more points, while Dreamer will take place in the ECW Battle Royal prior to Wrestlemania which will be worth 5 points for the winner, as well as 3 points each for the final four and 1 point for each elimination, plus the chance to take the ECW Title during Wrestlemania for a further 7-9 point victory plus 10 point bonus for winning the title. Franchise has Undertaker vying for the World Championship against Edge, which if victorius will see him grab 9 points for a likely Finisher win, several extra finishers and a 10 point title win bonus, Kane (along with Kofi Kingston and Festus) in the ECW Battle Royal for 10-20 points all up (if he goes on to win the title) and Umaga facing Batista in a RAW vs Smackdown challenge which could be worth 9 points to the victor. So if EVERYTHING goes right for No Brand Heroes he could score 50ish points to finish up the season, while Franchise could add 50-60 points as well given the right results. This one is too close to call but I think it is more likely the results will go Franchises way rather than No Brand Heroes.

In third, Wrestling Fanatics needs Chris Jericho to make up 9 points on Kane and Steven Richards to overtake Franchise, not withstanding anything that No Brand Heroes does. As mentioned previously Jericho stands to pick up 9-15 points if he wins MITB, while Kane and Richards are both in the ECW Battle Royal which could net anywhere between 10-25 points for Franchise if things go his way. All in all, Wrestling Fanatics honestly isn't in a bad position.

The Dictators is in fourth on 241 points and needs The Miz, Domino and Michelle McCool to make up 13 points on Kane and Umaga, which I think is highly unlikely. Meanwhile, johncenafan will be relying on Triple H and Jesse to make up 16 points on Undertaker and Kane. If Triple H wins the WWE Championship (for 20+ points) and Undertaker and Kane both fail to win their matches (and/or win their respective titles) then he is certainly in with a great chance.

Similarly, WWE ALLSTARS, Xtremist, Moody and Thorias will all be counting on Undertaker/Kane not scoring well and John Cena winning the WWE Championship to make up their diffferences on Franchise. They all have one or two other members of the supporting cast to help out but if they don't get the result they need in the main event then it won't be enough. If Cena does get up and Taker doesn't, Moody and Thorias are the most likely of these four as Moody also has Jericho and Finlay to help while Thorias has Jericho and Ric Flair.

Finally, Ronin and Naturally Aivaz are both on 229 points, 24 behind Franchise. Ronin has CM Punk and Ric Flair to make up the difference on Taker, Kane and Umaga, but even if he does No Brand Heroes also has Punk and Flair so Ronin will still probably end up behind him. Naturally Aivaz needs Jericho and Beth Phoenix to make up the difference on Festus and Umaga, and if Jericho wins MITB, Beth wins the Bunnymania match and Festus and Umaga DON'T win then he could very well get over the line. However being in eleventh is a disadvantage in that there's nine other people he needs to overtake as well as Franchise.

So all in all, this season WILL come down to the wire. If Undertaker wins the World Title then Franchise will likely wrap up the victory, but if 'Taker doesn't take home the gold then it could come down to the result of Randy Orton vs Triple H vs John Cena, possibly the last match of the season, to decide things.

Best of luck to all!!

At a glance :

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Festus, Kofi Kingston, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
2 - No Brand Heroes (246 points) - CM Punk, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Tommy Dreamer, Maria, Melina

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Kane, Steven Richards, Lillian Garcia
3 - Wrestling Fanatics (245 points) - Chris Jericho, Josh Matthews, Candice

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Kane, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
4 - The Dictators (241 points) - The Miz, Domino, Michelle McCool

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Lillian Garcia
5 - johncenafan (238 points) - Triple H, Jesse, Tony Chimel

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
6 - WWE ALLSTARS (233 points) - John Cena, Matt Striker, Chuck Palumbo, Vince McMahon

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Festus, Lillian Garcia
7 - Xtremist (233 points) - John Cena, Carlito, Melina, Candice

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Festus, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
8 - Moody (233 points) - John Cena, Finlay, Chris Jericho, Maria, Mike Adamle

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Festus, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
9 - Thorias (230 points) - John Cena, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, Shane McMahon, Vicki Guerrero

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Undertaker, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
10 - Ronin (229 points) - CM Punk, Paul Burchill, Ric Flair, Kelly Kelly, Candice

1 - Franchise (253 points) - Festus, Lillian Garcia, Umaga
11 - Naturally Aivaz (229 points) - Chris Jericho, Beth Phoenix, Mike Adamle
JCF
Legend

Post by JCF »

So if HHH wins the title, and Taker wins by DQ, do I pretty much have it set for me to win? I would get 20 points for the title win, finisher points, winning points, and main event points correct?
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

No, because Kane is gonna throw out about 15 people in the battle royal.
JCF
Legend

Post by JCF »

But doesnt he get less points for it being before the Pay Per View? I thought I read that earlier.
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

You're not winning.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

Kane could score 23 points if he wins and eliminates 15 people. Then he'd go on to beat Chavo for the ECW Championship to score an additional 21 points.