BACK ON TOP!!!

Moderator: SW Admins

Ronin
Legend
Reactions score: 0

BACK ON TOP!!!

Post by Ronin »

OK so it's only 1 week into the game and anything can change after tonight, but after my brutal showings the last 2 seasons I'm just glad to be near the top again. Now I just need to hold that for 7 more weeks. Hopefully Rico will finally make his way back onto TV tonight since other than Tazz who I didn't expect to score anything the first few weeks he's the only one on my roster who hasn't gotten a win yet.
NC-17
Curtain Jerker

Post by NC-17 »

Don't get too comfortable, I'm hot on your heels and this time I ain't got no weak Arn Anderson pick, everyone on my roster should score at least 2pts this season and I have a couple potential champions on my roster. Who do you have Ronin, here's who I got:

Booker T - Already has 7pts and should win the IC title this Sunday.
Grenier - Hasn't scored much yet, but might win the titles Sunday for lots of points.
Dupree - See Grenier. He already has 7 points.
Mysterio - He's already cashed in on the Cruiserweight titles and could have damn good run with it.
Rico - Hasn't scored yet, but is due for a push and could be a sleeper pick.
Victoria - Hasn't scored yet, but was basically someone to keep me alive for the HeAt shows for garbage points.
Ivory - Much like Rico, she could be a sleeper and if she wins the Women's title tonight or Sunday she would be a huge steal.

So Ronin whatcha got to top that?
Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Booker, Rey, Dupree, Rico, Trish, Val, and Tazz. I almost took both the Frenchies as well but thought there's a chance they might be winning too damn much to win at Badd Blood and I didn't want to be stuck with both in case they didn't win the tag titles(seriously, who gets to beats Kane this much other than X-Pac?). Plus if they wrestle singles matches Dupree will likely get wins and Grenier will be the one who'll lose more often. And besides, Rey was almost guaranteed to win the title and taking all 3 of them meant cheapos to fill out the roster. So Rey seemed better than Grenier. My only mistake was not taking Steiner instead of Rico since I had enough left over, but I just knew if I took Steiner or Test, whichever one I picked would lose at the PPV...and I actually expected Rico to at least get a damn Heat win.

But anyway, it looks like we have fairly similar rosters which is why we're so close in score. Now if only tonight's Raw can have Val beating Grenier and Trish beating Victoria...and maybe Ivory gets traded to Smackdown to lose to Tazz.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

You guys better make some room for Watsuki in the Top 10 this season. My best so far was a 4th place in Season 8 and I plan on topping that this time around.
TCPinho
Jobber

Post by TCPinho »

AHEM!

I'm also top chumpstains!

My Stable is

Main Eventer: Booker T 2.4M
Midcarder: Sean O'Haire 700K
Midcarder: Rey Mysterio 800K
Midcarder: The Big Show 700K
Midcarder: John Cena 750K
Diva/Semi-Active: Tazz 150K
Open Choice: Trish Stratus 500K
Total - 6.0M

Way ahead of my loser brother, have that Dickwad!!!!!!
"Sup ma niggaz!"
Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Well that didn't last long. I'm sure I'll drop a few slots with only Trish scoring any points tonight. Still nothing from Rico, no Val on Raw, Booker didn't wrestle, and a loss from Dupree. I could've taken Steiner instead of Rico and Steiner's gonna have over 20 points after he wins at the PPV while Rico has none.
NC-17
Curtain Jerker

Post by NC-17 »

How can you say that after watching RAW? Noway is Steiner winning @ BB. They showed Test's psychotic side this week for a reason, he will win and Stacy will be in psycho boyfriend hell, remember the movie Fear?
H-H-H
Good Brother

{Just found out he WAS officially in this season...O.o}

Post by H-H-H »

:o

Holy CRAP - wwe.Winnerz-circle.com is 9th place...WAHOOO!!! :P

Well, with a combination of Trip's, Taker, and Rey-Rey as my better picks, how could I fail to come in at a good position. :)

I didn't even think I'd MADE it in time before the registration deadline, LOL.

Just so it's official - that is the team I also intend to submit next season. 8)
bibbster
Main Eventer

Post by bibbster »

Well for now, N8Dog has dethroned you Ronin :) He will be SO excited to hear that. I just hope that he can hold on to the lead until Friday when he gets home from Boy Scout Camp!! Yup, the leader of Stablewars is 12 :D

THAT'S MY BOY!!!! :D