Season 64 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Season 64 Winner

Post by Watsuki »

The Posse

This had to be one of the strangest and most lopsided seasons on record. To start, No Brand Heroes built up an enormous lead, up 50 points at the trade window. I thought that lead would be insurmountable and he would cruise his way to victory. The Posse was nowhere on the radar, in 30th place and 110 points behind. No Brand Heroes opted not to make any trades, keeping guys like Darren Young, Santino Marella and Curtis Axel who had good starts but slowed down immensely in the second half of the season. Meanwhile, The Posse made some big moves dropping RVD, Ryder and Natalya in favour of Punk, Goldust and Nikki Bella. Add them to a stable that included Cody Rhodes, The Real Americans and AJ Lee and he had by far the best stable of the second half, outscoring the next best by 62 points. When the dust settled The Posse won by a huge 71 points for his first win here at Stablewars.

Big thanks to scorekeepers Macho Maddness and EXODUS who really do help keep this place running. I don't have near as much time as I used to and without them I don't think I could pull it off. Look for next season to start up soon and that season will conclude at the Royal Rumble in January.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Mackinlee
Good Brother

Re: Season 64 Winner

Post by Mackinlee »

Thanks for the scorekeeping guys :th:
Random Wrestling Tournament Check it out!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

EXODUS
Main Eventer

Re: Season 64 Winner

Post by EXODUS »

I don't actually score anything for wwe anymore, but I'll take it...your welcome. :thup:
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion