WWE Stablewars 71 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Mackinlee
Good Brother

WWE Stablewars 71 Winner

Post by Mackinlee »

Winner: The Bacardi Limon Boys' Feet Smell Like Cow Birth- suped2damax (BBS LLC)

Talk about a close fight! The Money in the Bank was a make or break for three players. BBS LLC's members suped2damax & Squared Cirle Jerks and Franchise were neck and neck, but suped2damax had 5 winners last night, including Mr. MITB Sheamus and new tag team champions Prime Time Players. suped2damax comes in first by, get this, 1 POINT! To think, if he had a score of 482 instead of 483, we would have a three-way tie! Talk about close. suped2damaz also had a better W/L record, with 57 wins and 26 losses. Now let's take a moment to talk about the Stablewars juggernaut known as the Benoit Babysitting Service LLC. Sure, they have 19 members in their stable, but other than MEM's Franchise, 4 out of the top 5 spots belonged to the BBS! Also, a BBS member has won the past FOUR WWE Stablewars seasons. They play for blood, and they are truly unstoppable. Congrats to suped2damax and the rest of the BBS faction!
Random Wrestling Tournament Check it out!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

MVH
Legend

Re: WWE Stablewars 71 Winner

Post by MVH »

Congrats!

Now start being active on the forum, we need some smart guys to discuss wrestling with!

Also, stop being so damn good.
I'm here... sometimes

--> Full List of Accomplishments <--
Y2JV
Midcarder

Post by Y2JV »

:th:
Squared Circle Jerks
Jobber

Post by Squared Circle Jerks »

Congrats on the win, Suped2DaMax. :clap: You won our tag team challenge and managed to beat me by one tiny little point. The BLB will start the next season with our tails tucked under our legs.

For anyone not in the loop, The Bacardi Limon Boys (Squared Circle Jerks & Awesome Dong) challenged the Slope of One (Words McMhaon & Suped2DaMax) to a tag team challenge. We cut promos on each other and make numerous bets every season of Stablewars. Unfortunately, we lost this bet, but during the season, we made the most epic promo ever. It's more of a well produced production of what goes in to us creating our stables than actual mic work, but entertaining nonetheless. Check out the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXkcg7vRAOc

-Squared Circle Jerk
Skylerty
Titlewars WWE Champion

Post by Skylerty »

We're aware of this.

We've discussed you multiple times asking why the hell aren't you active here dammit?!
MVH
Legend

Post by MVH »

I thought you guys were a group of super computers, with an advanced algorithm designed to win every season of Stablewars. Glad to see you're actual humans.

Also, i'm more of a Bacardi Razz person.
I'm here... sometimes

--> Full List of Accomplishments <--