WWE Stablewars Season 75

Moderator: SW Admins

Franchise
Good Brother

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 75

Post by Franchise »

legendkiller003 wrote:Every time I try submitting a new stable with 3 trades I get a message saying that I'm making 4.
Are you sure you're doing it right? I just made 3 trades with no issue. Make sure you're not switching the Open and Diva/Semi around. So far the only people I've heard this from are you and Liquid. I asked Liquid to screen shot me his before stable, the page with the trades he was trying to make, and then the page after submission. I never got his screenshots but if you send it to me and it's legit, I will make the trades for you. I don't believe anything has changed with the code in a while especially since I just haven't had time and we just had a TW last season without issue.

In case the PM doesn't allow attachments, please email them to me webmaster@stablewars.com. Also, what's your stable name?
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 75

Post by legendkiller003 »

Too late now.... but what I was trying to do was change my main eventer from Reigns to Jericho, mid-card Titus O'Neil to Rusev and Diva Brie Bella to Sasha Banks. Tried other combinations and nothing worked.