0.35M - Diego, Fernando, El Torito
0.30M - Tyson Kidd*, Hornswoggle

NXT
0.75M - Finn Balor, Samoa Joe
0.70M - Shinsuke Nakamura , Sami Zayn
0.65M - Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, Austin Aries
0.60M - Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder,
0.55M - Colin Cassidy, Enzo Amore, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan
0.50M - Bayley, Carmella, Elias Sampson, Tommaso Ciampa, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson
0.45M - Asuka, Emma, Eva Marie, Mojo Rawley, Johnny Gargano, Tye Dillinger, Hideo Itami*
0.40M - Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, Rhyno, Alex Riley, Bull Dempsy, Blake, Murphy, Aiden English, Simon Gotch
0.35M - Marcus Louis, Blue Pants, Chris Girard, Rich Swann, Sawyer Fulton, Angelo Dawkins, Sylvester Lefort
0.30M - Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Adrienne Reese, Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Alexander Wolfe, Steve Cutler, Tucker Knight, Hugo Knox, Bronson Matthews, Manny Andrade, Tino Sabatelli, Corey Hollis, Danny Burch, Jesse Sorensen
0.25M - Corey Graves
0.20M - JoJo, William Regal
0.15M - Greg Hamilton, Dasha Fuentes
0.10M - Rick Brennan

Diva/Semi-Active
0.50M - Charlotte
0.45M - Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch
0.40M - Nikki Bella*, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Natalya
0.35M - Paige, Naomi, Tamina
0.30M - Cameron, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae
0.25M - Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Lana, Paul Heyman, Ric Flair, The Rock
0.20M - Michael Cole, JBL, Jerry Lawle, Byron Saxton, Mauro Ranallo
0.15M - Booker T, David Otunga, Scott Standford, Zeb Colter, Jamie Noble, Joey Mercury,
0.10M - Lilian Garcia, Renee Young, Eden, Tom Phillips, Tony Chimel

http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_registration.php
Random Wrestling Tournament Check it out!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

Mackinlee
Good Brother

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 75

Post by Mackinlee »

In honor of our 75th Season of Stablewars and in the WrestleMania spirit, our 1st Place Winner will receive a free WWE DVD!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

Words McMahon
Jobber

Post by Words McMahon »

I just went through a nostalgic ride through my championships (seasons 69,70, and 72) and I realized that the Stablewars folks have stopped updating the previous champions, what's up with that?

Can we get this updated for season 75 (my 25th season!)? I'm not cocky about Stablewars, but if I had to bet on myself or the field, I wouldn't be betting on any of you. Emoticon.
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

Words McMahon wrote:I just went through a nostalgic ride through my championships (seasons 69,70, and 72) and I realized that the Stablewars folks have stopped updating the previous champions, what's up with that?

Can we get this updated for season 75 (my 25th season!)? I'm not cocky about Stablewars, but if I had to bet on myself or the field, I wouldn't be betting on any of you. Emoticon.
It's not that we've stopped updating. You can still view past seasons by clicking on any one of the listed winners and changing the season number. I am in the middle of making changes to the code so that page is updated dynamically but just haven't had a chance to finish the new code and get it uploaded.

For example, here is last season --- http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_past_s ... ?season=74
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

Franchise wrote:
Words McMahon wrote:I just went through a nostalgic ride through my championships (seasons 69,70, and 72) and I realized that the Stablewars folks have stopped updating the previous champions, what's up with that?

It's not that we've stopped updating. You can still view past seasons by clicking on any one of the listed winners and changing the season number. I am in the middle of making changes to the code so that page is updated dynamically but just haven't had a chance to finish the new code and get it uploaded.

For example, here is last season --- http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_past_s ... ?season=74
Random thing I've noticed with the current standings page. The pre and post-trade standings don't link to the correct stables. They do on the archived ones, as the links for those are http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_past_s ... &season=74 . Where as for the current standings page the links appear as so: http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_stable.php?rank=1 .

So if you're on the pre and post-trade standings page for the current season, it just links to whichever stable is in that place in the overall standings and not the stable you actually clicked on. Minor annoyance.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
Awesome Dong
Jobber

Post by Awesome Dong »

I love Stablewars. When I first heard about it, I thought it was a site that promoted horse fights.

-Awesome Dong
Mackinlee
Good Brother

Post by Mackinlee »

Also, I challenged you guys to a match.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34693
viewtopic.php?t=41233

Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

The Lawnmower wrote:
Spoiler!!! :
Franchise wrote:

Random thing I've noticed with the current standings page. The pre and post-trade standings don't link to the correct stables. They do on the archived ones, as the links for those are http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_past_s ... &season=74 . Where as for the current standings page the links appear as so: http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_stable.php?rank=1 .

So if you're on the pre and post-trade standings page for the current season, it just links to whichever stable is in that place in the overall standings and not the stable you actually clicked on. Minor annoyance.
Yea I've been meaning to fix that. The reason it happens is because the links use the rank so if you're ranked 21 then it saves the 21 instead of the stable name when you click pre/post. It's on my list.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Lethal Lottery
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

Awesome Dong wrote:I love Stablewars. When I first heard about it, I thought it was a site that promoted horse fights.

-Awesome Dong
LOL. This is a great post...
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Lethal Lottery
jonathonbird810
Jobber

Post by jonathonbird810 »

Pretty good start for me considering I've never done this before :) Nation of Samoation FTW!!
Y2JV
Midcarder

Post by Y2JV »

Good luck to all
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

jonathonbird810 wrote:Pretty good start for me considering I've never done this before :) Nation of Samoation FTW!!
You should have taken Nia Jax instead of Bo.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
jonathonbird810
Jobber

Post by jonathonbird810 »

I couldn't have because I needed to pick 4 midcarders and she wasn't on the list.
Anachronism42
Jobber

Post by Anachronism42 »

I really wish we could pick women in the midcard slots. Any way we could get an extra slot? Women get one, and have to share the second with the part-timers, which is lame. I'd have taken an extra woman in both the last drafts if I could have replaced a midcarder.
Mackinlee
Good Brother

Post by Mackinlee »

You can pick a second woman in the Open slot, thus having two women in your Stable.
viewtopic.php?t=41233