WWE Stablewars Season 75 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Mackinlee
Good Brother

WWE Stablewars Season 75 Winner

Post by Mackinlee »

Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers, Who Are Just Brothers: Squared Circle Jerks (Benoit Babysitting Services)

Those BBS boys are at it again! It was definitely a tough golden season of WWE Stablewars. The top scorer in the past, Roman Reigns, was third behind top scorers this season, of all people, Chris Jericho and Sheamus. The top scorer for the midcarders was newcomer to WWE AJ Styles and top scorer for our Divas, eh hem, Womens division was champion Charlotte. We even had some hidden gems, such as Zack Ryder scoring 62 points, while being at the .45 salary mark. At the pre-trade window SSJ was second by only 4 points, and post trade window SSJ was actually behind eventual second place winner TNWP of the MEM. It was his team of top scorers that bumped him up after WrestleMania, including #1 Scorer Chris Jericho. His well-balanced team also consisted of Big E, Ryback, Sin Cara, Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks. He made the right decision trading Dolph Ziggler for Sami Zayn, earning him an addition 27 points. SSJ ends the season with 402 points, 23 points ahead of TNWP.

Now here's the amazing facts. This is not Squared Circle Jerks first win. This is his second WWE Stablewars win...in a row! He just got finished winning the 74th season of Stablewars and decided to pull off a repeat! Another fact, a member of the BBS has won 7 of the past 8 seasons! Other than our double champs in season 73, the last non-BBS member to win a WWE Stablewars season was PimpinSmurf with season 67, back in the summer of 2014. Talk about domination.

Others in the top ten includes BBS's poppenheimer24 and Awesome Dong and numbuh777.

Congrats SSJ, and thanks for playing everyone, and be on the look out for Season 76 of WWE Stablewars! :cheers:
Random Wrestling Tournament Check it out!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

EXODUS
Main Eventer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 75 Winner

Post by EXODUS »

WOW!! Congratulations. :clap: :thup:
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

I really think an investigation needs to be led into the BBS for match-fixing.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
Awesome Dong
Jobber

Post by Awesome Dong »

It's like we're the Brock Lesnar of Stablewars. Stablewars is awesome. It makes us care about the Women matches, because sometimes it comes down to that. I even lost $50 to Poppenheimer. Oh, well. It'll help him pay for his upcoming transgender surgery.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

:lol: See, why can't you guys post more often!
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Mackinlee
Good Brother

Post by Mackinlee »

GM Bike wrote::lol: See, why can't you guys post more often!
Random Wrestling Tournament Check it out!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

You'd think they would want revenge on Y2JV for joining the good guys.
Awesome Dong
Jobber

Post by Awesome Dong »

If Main Event Mafia wants a piece of BBS, just name the time and place. My father was a police officer and my mother was a lunch lady so you can say it's in my blood to serve people.

-Awesome Dong
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

LOL. I appreciate the passion the BBS guys have for WWE SW. I get emails from them any time we screw up the scoring almost always the same day with a link to video evidence that shows exactly what we've messed up. It is usually accompanied with the details of a bet they have amongst themselves. Always makes me laugh as I wish we had something like this site back when I was in high school because me and a bunch of my friends would have done the same thing.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

I've PMed the scorekeepers corrections quite a bit because I tend to look over the scores for shows. I hope nothing has gotten scored twice because of that.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
Y2JV
Midcarder

Post by Y2JV »

It's on like donkey kong
Ed Philly
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion

Post by Ed Philly »

Franchise wrote:. I get emails from them any time we screw up the scoring almost always the same day .
This is why I could never be a Score Keeper. Too much pressure. I would be paranoid that I would muck something up and jack up the results.

Props to all the guys who can handle that responsibility.
Box Fort Builder
Respect The Threat
2011 Funniest Member
PPV Wars S27 Winner
Jobber Wars S42 Winner
Bracket Brawl S46 Winner
3 Time Survivor Winner (Season 88, 89 & 186)
2 Time TNA PPV Winner
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

The Lawnmower wrote:I've PMed the scorekeepers corrections quite a bit because I tend to look over the scores for shows. I hope nothing has gotten scored twice because of that.
I don't think we've ever scored it twice but I don't usually score the shows themselves so I couldn't speak for if someone else did. But I would think that any questionable scoring would be brought in the scorekeepers forum so if we have to fix it, everyone else knows and can say if they had already fixed it. That's why I don't think we've ever double fixed it as usually it's a situation where I mention BBS said we missed a point or two and then someone says yep that's right and fixes it.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
numbuh777
Curtain Jerker

Post by numbuh777 »

All these people crowing over their finishing at the top of the league, while I'm just over here happy that I got Top 10.
“We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?” - The 11th Doctor
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Franchise wrote:
The Lawnmower wrote:I've PMed the scorekeepers corrections quite a bit because I tend to look over the scores for shows. I hope nothing has gotten scored twice because of that.
I don't think we've ever scored it twice but I don't usually score the shows themselves so I couldn't speak for if someone else did. But I would think that any questionable scoring would be brought in the scorekeepers forum so if we have to fix it, everyone else knows and can say if they had already fixed it. That's why I don't think we've ever double fixed it as usually it's a situation where I mention BBS said we missed a point or two and then someone says yep that's right and fixes it.
You can tell right away if you've scored it twice. If Roman Reigns scores 20+ points in a regular match on RAW, you've likely made an error.
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘