WWE Stablewars Season 76

Moderator: Scorekeepers

User avatar
Mackinlee
Hall of Famer
Posts: 40737
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Mackinlee » Tue May 03, 2016 7:11 pm

I read a results page that said it was a no contest. But looking at WWE.com now it has it as a DQ win for Cesaro. So I'll change it.
Image

inFAMOUS_ChRiS
Jobber
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by inFAMOUS_ChRiS » Tue May 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Is the PPV being scored tonight? Also BBS doesn't need to merge to take down MEM. A BBS member is always on top as champion. :cool: :cheers:

User avatar
Mackinlee
Hall of Famer
Posts: 40737
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Mackinlee » Wed May 04, 2016 3:23 am

The PPV will be scored as once we figure out a ruling for the Tag Title tournament results.
Image

User avatar
Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion
Posts: 19287
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Conye West » Wed May 04, 2016 11:52 am

Going to be laughable to consider it a no contest and give the Vaudevillians a tournament win.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!

User avatar
Mackinlee
Hall of Famer
Posts: 40737
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Mackinlee » Wed May 04, 2016 12:05 pm

How so?
Image

olesideburns
Jobber
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by olesideburns » Wed May 04, 2016 1:57 pm

From the WWE popularity page it seems only one stable choose Rusev... is there anyway to see who's stable that is?

User avatar
Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion
Posts: 19287
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Conye West » Wed May 04, 2016 2:21 pm

I don't see any form of competition award one team something over the other despite a no contest.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!

User avatar
Mackinlee
Hall of Famer
Posts: 40737
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Mackinlee » Wed May 04, 2016 4:03 pm

You can't compare this to any other form of competition.

The winners of the tournament got to face the New Day at the next PPV for the titles. They are challenging them at Extreme Rules because they won the tournament. WWE announced that the match was a no contest, so we're not going to score it as a win.
Image

User avatar
Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion
Posts: 19287
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Conye West » Wed May 04, 2016 4:08 pm

You act like this is black and white. I understand the scoring but it's still laughable that the WWE is awarding someone a tournament win despite not winning the tournament.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!

User avatar
Mackinlee
Hall of Famer
Posts: 40737
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Mackinlee » Wed May 04, 2016 4:09 pm

While laughable, this is how the scoring will be handled.
Image

User avatar
legendkiller003
Post Whore
Posts: 20395
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by legendkiller003 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Well, what should've happened was the Vaudevillains being declared the winners via ref stoppage or whatever, especially if they were supposed to win anyway, but I guess in the moment with a serious situation it wasn't really a concern.

It's not like they're going to wait until Enzo is cleared to redo the match, so getting the title shot makes sense to me.
Image

User avatar
CyanideIX
Jobber
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by CyanideIX » Wed May 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Conye West wrote:You act like this is black and white. I understand the scoring but it's still laughable that the WWE is awarding someone a tournament win despite not winning the tournament.
They didn't win, but they did make it the furthest in the tournament out of the currently active teams. In other words, they got a bye in the final due to Enzo's injury.
Image

User avatar
MVH
Legend
Posts: 16367
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by MVH » Thu May 05, 2016 1:18 am

Interesting way to look at it, but i don't disagree.
I'm here... sometimes


--> Full List of Accomplishments <--

User avatar
Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion
Posts: 19287
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by Conye West » Thu May 05, 2016 9:16 am

legendkiller003 wrote:Well, what should've happened was the Vaudevillains being declared the winners via ref stoppage or whatever, especially if they were supposed to win anyway, but I guess in the moment with a serious situation it wasn't really a concern.

It's not like they're going to wait until Enzo is cleared to redo the match, so getting the title shot makes sense to me.
That would make me less confused by the situation.
CyanideIX wrote:
Conye West wrote:You act like this is black and white. I understand the scoring but it's still laughable that the WWE is awarding someone a tournament win despite not winning the tournament.
They didn't win, but they did make it the furthest in the tournament out of the currently active teams. In other words, they got a bye in the final due to Enzo's injury.
I like your thought process on this. Someone tell LFP this kid is going places.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!

User avatar
legendkiller003
Post Whore
Posts: 20395
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:54 pm

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 76

Post by legendkiller003 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 pm

FYI, WWE.com says Usos vs. Gallows/Anderson was a no contest rather than a DQ.
Image

Post Reply