Post by steveohh »

Hall of Fame President Trump trades out Braun for Styles
Season 79 WWE Stablewars Champion
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 80

Post by KingSmurf »

So looking at the roster for my SW Draft game and 49 wrestlers will be picked total. Just scrolling down and there is more than enough of a selection. Everyone should even get at least one main eventer with their first pick. (QB) The later rounds we will see who's got the GM skills.

Ironically, BIKE did not sign-up. 😎
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

I really did not. I thought about it but ehhhh, can't devote time to a new game right now.
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

WWE Stablewars - Season 80 - Week 1

WWE Stablewars Season 80 kicked off at the Payback Pay Per View, and with a PPV in the first week there was plenty of scoring as well. 92 stables registered for the season, down slightly from the 105 players in the previous season and well short of the corresponding season in 2016 (Season 76 - 608 players), which was assisted by extensive promotion on Reddit. Season 80 is scheduled to conclude at the July 23rd Battleground Pay Per View, and will also include Backlash, Extreme Rules, Money In The Bank and Great Balls Of Fire, so there will be plenty of big scores if the correct wrestlers can be selected.

Leading the way after Week 1 is “Los Soylents” (forum member SoylentSmoothie) with 71 points, a 13 point lead over the second placed “Chise’s America” (Franchise - Main Event Mafia). “Los Soylents” stable includes Kevin Owens and Alexa Bliss, who both won title matches during the week, as well as cruiserweights Austin Aries, Jack Gallagher, Neville & Akira Towaza, with Charlotte rounding out the squad. “Chise’s America” meanwhile also includes Owens and Bliss, along with Jeff Hardy, Sunil Singh, Primo and Charly Caruso. A point behind “Chise’s America”, on 57 points, sit “The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors” (suped2damax - BBS) and “Cole Miners” (rcarena), while another point back are “Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1” (inFAMOUS_ChRiS - BBS) and “The Premier Stable” (Tony_Premier - BBS). A further twelve stables have also scored more than fifty points in Week 1, so with the congestion at the top of the standings “Los Soylents” 13 point lead is all the more impressive!

The Benoit Babysitting Service are the leading faction after Week 1, with their nine participants earning an average score of 46.56 points. This includes having four players in the top ten of the standings. NXT were the second place faction, with three participants averaging 44.67 points, while the Main Event Mafia’s seven participants average 37.71 points each. The other factions that are represented this season are Team Nightmare (1 player, 40.00 average), the nWo (5 players, 33.00 average), the nWo Wolfpac (4 players, 29.25 average), The $9.99 Club (3 players, 26.67 average) and The Threat (6 players, 22.50 average). Overall, the 38 faction aligned participants averaged 35.63 points, while 54 non-faction players averaged 33.11 points in Week 1.

Chris Jericho and Alexa Bliss were the highest scoring wrestlers in Week 1, with 22 points apiece. Jericho won the United States Championship at Payback before losing it to Kevin Owens in the main event of Smackdown, while new Bliss won the Raw Women’s Championship at the pay per view and followed it up with a win on Raw. Kevin Owens was the best of the Main Eventers, with 19 points from his Payback loss and United States Championship win on Smackdown, while Braun Strowman (13 pts), Bray Wyatt (10 pts) and Seth Rollins (10 pts) also scored well. Besides Jericho, Austin Aries (13 pts), Matt Hardy (12 pts) and Jeff Hardy (12 pts) were the other prominent Midcarders for the week, with all three scoring wins at Payback and Aries backing it up with a win on Raw as well. Of the Diva/Semi-Active wrestlers, Alicia Fox, Nia Jax and Emma all wrestled with Bliss on Raw and won and thus ended up with 7 points each for the week.

Charlotte was the most popular wrestler of the season, being picked in 42 stables. Alexa Bliss and Cruiserweight Champion Neville were next best, appearing in 36 stables apiece, while AJ Styles was easily the most popular Main Eventer with 34 players choosing him in their stable, a long way in front of Braun Strowman (21 stables). Of the Midcarders, Austin Aries (34 stables), Finn Balor (34 stables) and Shinsuke Nakamura (29 stables) were also popular picks, while throwaway pick Renee Young (22 stables) was the next best Diva/Semi-Active pick, with Sasha Banks (11 stables) a lot further back. Alexa Bliss (22 pts) lived up to her popularity by being one of the highest scorers of the week, but only ten stables included the best scoring Main Eventer in Kevin Owens (19 pts), while not one player picked the other leading scorer Chris Jericho (22 pts).

With the season scheduled to go thirteen weeks and include six pay per view events it is very much early days yet, but “Los Soylents” has taken the early lead and will be hoping this gives them an advantage later in the season! Though with things as tight as they are at the moment, it is very much still anyones game!
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

Week 2 will be up tomorrow, including more weekly and overall stats, and biggest movers and biggest losers as well!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Great work!!! 👍
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 2

Post by Franchise »

Yes indeed. Nice recap.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I'm pretty much counting on Asuka to retain and Jinder/Styles to win the WWE/US Titles for big points this weekend. Who knows? Maybe Drew even gets added to Take Over late. There's room for more matches.
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

He'll be on the TV taping before the show.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I saw that, but I thought he did a promo after his match about an open challenge or something. I mostly got him because they made a big deal about his return and he seems motivated this time. I don't see him taking the title off Roode, but I could definitely see them building him up for a title shot against whomever eventually beats Roode.

I also hope the UK Title stays on NXT to give them that secondary title for midcard guys.
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

They announced him vs. Blake for next week, and next week's show will be taped before Takeover, so there you go.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Ohhh, I gotcha! :th:
inFAMOUS_ChRiS
Jobber

Post by inFAMOUS_ChRiS »

The recap summary is dope!