WWE Stablewars Season 80

Moderator: SW Admins

KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 80

Post by KingSmurf »

I dumped all my NXT guys and Ellsworth. I'm not complaining though. Ellsworth was pretty consistent for someone who never wrestles and at least Mac and Asuka won when they did wrestle, but that NXT taping schedule was killing me. Everyone else was solid. Even AJ. He's a weak ME this season, but not worth wasting a trade on.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

Yea I started off strong in the top 10 for like 3 weeks but I fizzled. My KO and Alexa picks were great but Balor/Jeff Hardy have kind of underperformed for their high salary. I'm dumping Jeff, Primo, and one of the Singhs most likely. But I'm way too far behind now even tho I'm around 31st.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
Awesome Dong
Jobber

Post by Awesome Dong »

Awesome Dong is an ode to Awesome Kong and my wiener. Funny thing is that they've never met.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

You should be thankful for that.
Awesome Dong
Jobber

Post by Awesome Dong »

I'm thankful for your Alexa Bliss gif. Alexa or Lana?
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Yep, Alexa. I wouldn't kick either out of my bed though.
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

Totally getting this caught up before Raw:

WWE Stablewars - Season 80 - Week 3

Week 3 of WWE Stablewars Season 80 saw both the UK Championship special and NXT Takeover take place, so it was a chance for some mid and lower card wrestlers to shine and pick up some decent points along the way.

By the end of Week 3 The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) was the new leader, moving up another place to overtake Week 2 leader and faction mate Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1 (inFAMOUS_ChRiS - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC). The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors finished the week on 113 points with a stable consisting of Kevin Owens, Jinder Mahal, Neville, Fandango, Jack Gallagher, Alexa Bliss & Sasha Banks, none of whom scored overly big during the week but just enough to consolidate his position at the top. Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1 (inFAMOUS_ChRiS - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) ended with 110 points after Week 3, while tied for third on 107 points were the stables Cole Miners (rcarena) and Week 1 leader Los Soylents (SoylentSmoothie). The Premier Stable (Tony_Premier - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC), Phenomenal Cruiserweights (trebekker), The Why-That Family (sonofabruce), Chise's America (Franchise - Main Event Mafia), and BWC (Trazken) were other stables with over 100 points, while Authors of Champagne (Words McMahon - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) and No Way JoRay! (facesRus - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) rounded out the top ten.

Cole Miners (rcarena), Snack Pack Attack! - Now With Less FAT!!! (PimpinSmurf - nWo), and armydrew21 (armydrew21) were the highest scoring stables in Week 3, each picking up 29 points. Cole Miners relied on points from TJ Perkins winning on the UK Champions special as well as Raw, while Snack Pack Attack! - Now With Less FAT!!! made the most of having NXT Womens Champion Asuka and armydrew21 had NXT Champion Bobby Roode on his stable, both of whom defended their titles at NXT Takeover: Chicago. Phenomenal Cruiserweights (trebekker) and No Way JoRay! (facesRus - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) both also scored at least 25 points in Week 3, while a total of 23 different stables scored more than 20 points. Conversely, U.N.K. (EyEzOpEn) was the lowest scoring stable in Week 3, picking up a solitary point thanks to Matt Hardy interference on Raw, while 7horseman (Non Member) and Season 63 Champion GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX!!! (Non Member) only scored three points each.

One of the Week 3 leading scorers armydrew21 (armydrew21) was the biggest mover in Week 3, gaining 28 places to move from 86th to equal 58th, while Great Big Fiery Balls (Ed Philly - The Threat) jumped 21 places to move from 79th to equal 58th as well. Snack Pack Attack! - Now With Less FAT!!! (PimpinSmurf - nWo) and The Posse (The Posse) were the other stables to gain twenty or more places during the week. 7horseman (Non Member) suffered the biggest drop after Week 3, falling 29 places from 46th to 75th, with nWoh It's True (sparky22 - nWo), GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX!!! (Non Member), U.N.K. (EyEzOpEn) and I'm gonna wreck it (Non Member) also falling more than twenty places.

The Benoit Babysitting Service kept their title as the leading faction after Week 3, with their nine participants now averaging 88.22 points, with five players still in the top eleven stables. NXT are still the second placed faction, with three participants now averaging 76.33 points, while the Main Event Mafia’s seven participants average 67.86 points each to hold on to third place amongst the factions. The other factions that are represented this season are the nWo (5 players, 67.20 average), the nWo Wolfpac (4 players, 60.00 average), The $9.99 Club (3 players, 59.67 average), The Threat (6 players, 56.50 average), and Team Nightmare (1 player, 53.00 average). Overall, the 38 faction aligned participants average 69.61 points and 54 non-faction players average 63.81 points, while 66 forum members average 69.65 points and 26 non members average 57.46 points after Week 3.

Most of the leading wrestlers only made small gains in Week 3, leaving Kevin Owens as the highest scoring wrestler with 29 points. Bray Wyatt (22 pts) is the next best main eventer. Alexa Bliss remains the second highest scorer so far, still on 27 points with no scoring in Week 3, while Sheamus and Cesaro each gained a singe point to remain are next highest with 25 points apiece. Pete Dunne was the highest scorer in Week 3, winning a #1 Contenders match on the UK Special before beating Tyler Bate for the UK Championship at NXT Takeover: Chicago on the way to scoring 18 points. Bobby Roode and the Authors Of Pain Akem & Rezar were the other big Week 3 scorers, defending their titles on the NXT show to score 12 points apiece. Similarly, Asuka was the leading Week 3 diva / semi-active wrestler with 9 points.

With ten weeks remaining in the season there is still plenty of room to move, and Week 4 kicks off with the Backlash Pay Per View, so big scores could abound and big moves could be made. After three weeks however it is The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) in the lead, but will he be able to hang on? Stay tuned for the next Stablewars Summary to find out!
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

WWE Stablewars - Season 80 - Week 4

Week 4 of WWE Stablewars Season 80 kicked off with the Smackdown exclusive Backlash Pay Per View, so stables loaded with Smackdown wrestlers had the advantage of having their members potentially wrestle twice during the week and pick up some good scores along the way - did this shake things up in the standings though? Read on to find out ...

At the end of Week 4, the stable The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) maintained their position at the top of the standings, in fact pushing further away by increasing their lead from three points to a whopping TWENTY points! This is thanks mainly to stable members Kevin Owens retaining his United States Championship at Backlash and Jinder Mahal defeating Randy Orton to become the new WWE Champion! Fandango also wrestled three times during the week (including double duty on Smackdown), and Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks picked up wins on Raw, giving the stable an impressive 58 points for the week to move them to a total of 171 points. Positions two to four on the standings were held by the same stables as the previous week, though with slight jockeying of positions - Los Soylents (SoylentSmoothie) climbed back to second place with 151 points, while Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1 (inFAMOUS_ChRiS - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) and Cole Miners (rcarena) both dropped a place to be third and fourth respectively. BWC (Trazken) climbed five places to round out the top five, finishing the week on 145 points. Trump lied about everything and I still hate him. (RegardsAdam - NXT), The Why-That Family (sonofabruce), Authors of Champagne (Words McMahon - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC), The Premier Stable (Tony_Premier - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) and Slater & Rhyno's Cheese And Crackers Club (schofey27) rounded out the top ten, with a further 12 stables having scored at least 120 points.

We Can't Let Trump Win Again! (Da Mayer - nWo Wolfpac) was the highest scoring stable in Week 4, picking up 63 points. His stable included Luke Harper and Shinsuke Nakamura, who both won at the PPV; AJ Styles, who teamed with Nakamura to win on Smackdown; Becky Lynch, who also won on Smackdown; and Raw winners Austin Aries & Alexa Bliss (and Jack Gallagher, who didn't score in Week 4). Three stables scored 58 points during Week 4, including leader The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC), Big D Langston (Big D Langston) and I'm gonna wreck it (Non Member), while a total of 17 stables scored at least 50 points. NextWave (Non Member) was the worst performed stable of the week, scoring just 3 points thanks to Seth Rollins losing in the main event at Raw. NextWave is a NXT heavy stable, including Kassius Ohno, Pete Dunne, Shane Thorne, Nick Miller, Ruby Riot and Nigel McGuinness along with Rollins, so points have been limited for them so far this season.

I'm gonna wreck it (Non Member) fell 24 places in Week 3, but made up for it by being the biggest mover in Week 4, gaining 35 places to move from 62nd back up to 27th. We Can't Let Trump Win Again! (Da Mayer - nWo Wolfpac), Big D Langston (Big D Langston), and cVk (Conye West - The Threat) were the other stables to see big gains, all moving up 29 places. Conversely, legendkiller003 (legendkiller003 - Main Event Mafia) was the biggest loser in Week 4, dropping a massive 49 places to fall from 31st to 80th. No Way JoRay! (facesRus - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) and BRAAAAAAUUUUNN! (Non Member) both suffered falls as well, each dropping 38 places. No Way JoRay! would be especially disappointed at this, as they were in the top ten after Week 3.

The Benoit Babysitting Service are still the leading faction after Week 4, with their nine participants averaging 127.44 points and four of the top ten stables. However NXT have made impressive gains, and are only slightly behind as the second placed faction, with three participants now averaging 125.00 points and one stable in the top ten. The Main Event Mafia’s seven participants average of 99.43 points each see's them drop from third to sixth amongst the factions, having been overtaken by the nWo Wolfpac (4 players, 112.75 average), The Threat (6 players, 101.17 average), and the nWo (5 players, 101.00 average). The $9.99 Club (3 players, 88.00 average), and Team Nightmare (1 player, 66.00 average) round out the factions. Overall, the 38 faction aligned participants now average 108.18 points and 54 non-faction players average 100.35 points, while 66 forum members average 108.97 points and 26 non members average 89.92 points after Week 4.

Backlash resulted in some big changes in the leading scoring wrestlers, with midcarder Jinder Mahal (44 points) now overtaking main eventer Kevin Owens (41 points) as the highest scoring wrestler after Week 4. Another win on Raw saw Alexa Bliss move to 34 points to remain the leading diva / semi - active wrestler. The Usos (Jey - 28 points and Jimmy - 27 points) retained their Smackdown Tag Team titles twice in Week 4 as well as scoring double duty on Smackdown to be the highest scoring wrestlers for the week, while Jinder Mahal was next best with 22 points. Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt and AJ Styles each scored 12 points in Week 4 to lead the main eventers; and Carmella, Tamina, Natalya and Becky Lynch were the best of the diva / semi-active wrestlers with 10 points each.

After Week 4 The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) has a substantial 20 point lead, though with nine weeks still remaining it's really only two points to make up each week so the season is still very wide open. Week 5 should be relatively quiet scoring wise, but Week 6 includes the Extreme Rules Pay Per View leading into the trade window, so there are still plenty of twists and turns left to play out. Stay tuned for the next Stablewars Summary to find out what will happen next!
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

The points have been added pre-trade for the three stables that made Inactive trades. When scoring is run next time, this will be reflected and also bring a big change to the top 10 as Cole Miners will be right behind the first place team.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Fuckin New Day playing with my emotions. Woods needs to stop wrestling godamnit! 😠
Cole Miners
Jobber

Post by Cole Miners »

CBZGIypWwAEOUk8.jpg
CBZGIypWwAEOUk8.jpg (46.07 KiB) Viewed 18250 times
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

1. Wasn't the Bear originally exposed and it wasn't Ambrose? Then it was exposed again and this time it was Ambrose, but doesn't that mean Ambrose didn't start the match? If so he shouldn't get any points for the tag match, except maybe interference.

How was Twin Magic scored in the past? The Bella who started or finished got the win? This should be scored the same as that I guess.

2. I don't think New Day won with Midnight Hour. The announcers called it Up Up Down Down. Midnight Hour is a combo splash/drop. Up Up Down Down was like a Demolition/Tree Stomp.
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

1. I agree that Ambrose was not the bear participating in the match thus should only get interference points.

2. Correct, New Day did not win with the Midnight Hour.
Mackinlee
Good Brother

Post by Mackinlee »

It doesn't matter to me.

LK, do you mind making the quick fix in scoring? I can edit my posts to reflect the changes.
Random Wrestling Tournament Check it out!
viewtopic.php?t=41233

legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

I can later today. If you happen to get to it first let me know, otherwise I will when I get around to it.