Re: WWE Stablewars Season 80

Post by lfpnrg »

Cheer mate, Week 2 coming soon!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Post by KingSmurf »

My stable is starting to come around. Both Alexa & Jinder have been getting a huge push for title wins this season.

Asuka and Drew are starting to score on NXT. Neville is doing OK. Even Ellsworth is a decent throwaway.

Styles is my only black eye, but I feel like he will pick it up soon.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

I'm doing well in the top 10 but I really didn't have anything for this PPV. A KO CO win and one of the Singh's for interference for the most part. The Primo pick is killing me cuz I thought they'd get the tag push Breezango got and Balor hasn't exactly been gangbusters. If I had taken Jinder instead of Balor like I originally wanted, would be sitting in a pretty sweet spot. Oh well. Gotta make it up at the TW.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Top 10 BABAY! And AJ finally won a match!

Do the BBS guys basically just copy each other stables, except 1-2 changes?
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

I don't think so. Those guys put a lot of thought into this as they play for money amongst themselves.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Lethal Lottery
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

There should be a WWE version of Draft Kings.
inFAMOUS_ChRiS
Jobber

Post by inFAMOUS_ChRiS »

PimpinSmurf wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 am Top 10 BABAY! And AJ finally won a match!

Do the BBS guys basically just copy each other stables, except 1-2 changes?
It may seem like we copy each other but like Franchise said we do put a lot of thought into it and compete for money and an actual World Heavyweight Championship which the top BBS member for that season takes home until the following season.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

That's cool.
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

@inFAMOUS_ChRiS Don't you guys have your own version of the Sacko for last place from The League too? I coulda sworn Words or AD was telling me that before Mania.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Lethal Lottery
inFAMOUS_ChRiS
Jobber

Post by inFAMOUS_ChRiS »

Franchise wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:31 pm @inFAMOUS_ChRiS Don't you guys have your own version of the Sacko for last place from The League too? I coulda sworn Words or AD was telling me that before Mania.
Yup it's called the Pennyfeather.
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

Did the name Awesome Dong come from The League as well? @inFAMOUS_ChRiS @Awesome Dong
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I thought Awesome Dong was the male version of Awesome Kong. I guess I was Awesome Wrong! :grin:
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

WWE Stablewars - Season 80 - Week 2

Week 2 of WWE Stablewars Season 80 was one of few *normal* weeks of WWE programming to take place during the season with no extra Network Specials or Pay Per Views being presented and this meant a relatively modest week of scoring that didn't really facilitate any big moves being made.

Week 2 saw a minor reshuffle at the top of the standings, but most of the leading stables managed to maintain their positions in the top ten. Leading the way after Week 2 is the stable Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1 (inFAMOUS_ChRiS - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) with 94 points. This stable was placed fifth after the first week and made the most of Week 2 wins to Seth Rollins, Alexa Bliss, Tyler Breeze and Sheamus to move to the top of the standings. inFAMOUS_ChRiS's stable also includes Austin Aries, Jack Gallagher and Charlotte. A point behind in second place is the stable The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC), which moved up from third in Week 1 and includes wrestlers Kevin Owens, Jinder Mahal, Neville, Fandango, Jack Gallagher, Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks, five of whom scored Week 2 wins. In third place, on 91 points, is Week 1 leader Los Soylents (SoylentSmoothie), while The Premier Stable (Tony_Premier - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) and Chise's America (Franchise - Main Event Mafia) round out the top five. Six other stables have also scored at least 70 points after Week 2, including forum members Words McMahon & Awesome Dong (both Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC).

Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1 (inFAMOUS_ChRiS - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) was the highest scoring stable in Week 2, with 38 points, the bulk of which came from Sheamus winning a tag team gauntlet match on Raw with Cesaro to become the #1 Contenders for the Raw Tag Team Titles. Wins to Seth Rollins, Tyler Breeze and Alexa Bliss also contributed to the high score. The Ass Goblin: Ass of Horrors (suped2damax - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) and No Way JoRay! (facesRus - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) also scored more than 30 points in the week. At the other end of the standings, The Big Squirrel (Non Member) and NextWave (Non Member) were the lowest scoring stables with 3 points apiece.

The All-American Americans (Non Member) managed the largest gain in the standings in Week 2, climbing 29 places to move from 80th to 51st. The Corbinators (Non Member), Y2JV  (Y2JV - Main Event Mafia), No Way JoRay! (facesRus - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC), and TURTLE POWER!!! (CheekSpreader86 - Benoit Babysitting Service, LLC) were other stables that gained more than twenty places during the week. Conversely, The Big Squirrel (Non Member) was the biggest loser of the week, dropping 28 places from 35th to 63rd, while Team Nightmare (The Nightmare X - Team Nightmare) fell 23 spots from 32nd to finish Week 2 in 55th position.

The Benoit Babysitting Service remain the leading faction after Week 2, with their nine participants now averaging 72.56 points, including five of the top eleven stables. NXT are still in second place faction, with three participants averaging 59.33 points, while the Main Event Mafia’s seven participants average 53.57 points each to hold on to third place amongst the factions. The other factions that are represented this season are the nWo (5 players, 48.00 average), the nWo Wolfpac (4 players, 45.50 average), Team Nightmare (1 player, 45.00 average), The Threat (6 players, 40.67 average), and The $9.99 Club (3 players, 38.33 average). Overall, the 38 faction aligned participants average 53.47 points, while 54 non-faction players average 49.11 points, while 66 forum members average 53.38 points and 26 non members average 44.65 points after Week 2

Kevin Owens is the highest scoring wrestler after Week 2, with a main event win moving him to 28 points. No other main event wrestlers has more than 20 points, with Bray Wyatt (19 pts) next best. Alexa Bliss is the second highest scorer so far, moving to 27 points with another win in Week 2, while Sheamus and Cesaro are next highest with 24 points apiece. Sheamus and Cesaro were the highest scorers in Week 2, winning a tag team gauntlet match on Raw to pick up 21 points each, while Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, Jinder Mahal and Baron Corbin all picked up main event wins to score 9 points each. Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks and Natalya were the leading diva / semi-active wrestlers in Week 2 with 5 points each.

Eleven weeks now remain in the season, and Week 3 will be another big one with the United Kingdom Championship special and NXT TakeOver: Chicago scheduled. This will see some lower level and filler wrestlers pick up some decent points which will prove handy for a lot of stables. After two weeks though it is inFAMOUS_ChRiS's Guardians of the Flakers Vol. 1 in the lead with plenty of stables hot on his tail. What changes will Week 3 bring? - stay tuned for the next Stablewars Summary to find out!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Week 3 is when I make my move!
Franchise
Good Brother

Post by Franchise »

The trade window is now open. Make your trades HERE before the beginning of Raw on June 12th.

Also --- the three inactive trades have been processed. I still need to add in the scores for AJ for the three people that traded Braun for him. I will do so at the end of this week's scoring so all the points are accounted for.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars