WWE Stablewars Season 83 WINNER Update FINAL WEEK

Moderator: SW Admins

KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

WWE Stablewars Season 83 WINNER Update FINAL WEEK

Post by KingSmurf »

I will be doing weekly updates on the season. This is the season preview.

WWE Stablewars Season 83 Preview

Main Eventers
AJ Styles 2.50
I typically don't like taking expensive MEs, but Styles does seem to wrestle (and win) a lot. Although, he has been idle the last two weeks. If he holds on to the WWE Title through Fast Lane, he could definitely be worth it Pre-Trade Window. It straps your cash for midcarders, but Styles is an all in pick with high risk, but also high value as WWE Champion.

Roman Reigns 2.45
Reigns is an early favorite to win the EC and face Brock Lesnar at WM for the Universal Title. A big PPV Elimination Match win could mean huge points in week two and going forward he will carry the wrestling portion of the build-up since Lesnar never wrestles on RAW. Then if Reigns wins at WM that makes him a bonafide stud this season. Reigns is another high risk, high value.

Shinsuke Nakamura 2.40
Nakamura won the RR, so he's obviously going to be a big factor in the RTWM. He hasn't wrestled much since RR, but that should change after Fast Lane. He has as much value as Reigns or Styles, but a little cheaper for those players looking to save some cap for stronger midcarders.

The other MEs are definitely cheaper, but none jump out at me as high scorers this season. MAYBE Strowman or KO will surprise me.

Midcarders
Cedric Alexander at .85 is high for a CW, but he's stood out in the last couple months with Rich Swann and Enzo gone. Kalisto is a relatively cheap .75 and has been wrestling on Main Event more. Low risk, high value pick.

I'm not in love with any of the tag teams. There doesn't seem to be a solid direction with any of them. I'd probably just go with Harper and/or Rowan and be done with it, but both are pretty high for non-champions.

Miz sticks out at 1.0 and I do think he could be worth it. He may score like a ME before it's all said and done. Lastly, wrapping up the midcarders, I tend to stay away from any NXT people. With their taping schedule most guys only wrestle bi-weekly, so it's tough to get any super high value there, unless you're just in love with someone.

Semi-Active/Diva
This is my favorite category. It can really make or break your stable.

Asuka .50
Hella expensive for a non-champion, but she's as near Can't Miss as it gets. If you're waffling on Reigns or Nakamura/Styles, ease your mind with Asuka. Noone is ready!

Sasha Banks is a tad cheaper and she always seems to get her's, even when she's not the focus. Carmella could be a steal at .35, if she cashes in MITB before WM.

Rock at .30 would be low risk. If he gave you anything it's a win. Maybe a wait until trades pick-up. Shane/Bryan/Angle/Steph are all really low and again, if they give you anything at .25, even just a WM appearance, that's a win!

Good luck to everyone in Season 83! :th:
Last edited by KingSmurf on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Preview

Post by Franchise »

I wish I had gotten a chance to adjust my roster prior to Raw cuz I entered my stable right after opening it and I'm not in love with my Braun, Sheamus, Cedric, Neville, Harper, Sasha, and a throwaway. My thought was that they might be big scorers prior to the TW. I'm taking a risk with really no SD wrestlers except for Harper but I think it can be okay if my Raw wrestlers score big at the EC PPV. Neville was a wild I need to take a lower midcarder to be able to fit in a Diva type of pick but it looks like so far so good with Braun and Sasha giving me big wins tonight. We'll see. I'm really not loving my roster right now tho.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
Da Mayer
Good Brother

Post by Da Mayer »

I picked the perfect name for the season then: This Season Sucks.
RIP The1andonlyjer 3/3/21

42x Titlewars Champion
22x PPV Champion
3x SASBY winner
3x MITB Winner
1x SW Champion (AEW)
1st ever ROH & NXT UK TW Tag Team Champion w/Viper
1st ever WWEDiva's TW Champ
1st ever AEW TW World Champ
1st ever AEW TBS Champ
1st ever AEW SW Champ
The ONLY tag team to win the NXT UK Tag Titles w/Viper
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Chise with instant buyer's remorse. Lol

You will be fine once EC hits. The season doesn't truly start until a PPV.

I don't like taking a lot of SDL guys. Too many top guys go idle for weeks. It can be very frustrating if you're counting on someone for big points and they don't wrestle every week.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK ONE

Post by KingSmurf »

Season 83 is underway and we are headed to Elimination Chamber next week, but first let's take a look back at week one.

Week One
Main Eventers
At 2.35 Braun Strowman was our value pick of the week at main eventer. He scored 9pts, winning the gauntlet match on RAW. AJ Styles barely outscored him with 11pts, but he was also the highest priced main eventer. KO brings up the rear for the main eventers in the scoring department, he had 5pts. The only other MEs to score week one were John Cena and Roman Reigns who scored a combined 2pts in the gauntlet match.

Midcarders
Andrade CIEN Almas was a relatively cheap midcarder and he scored 11pts in route to retaining his NXT Title and retiring Johnny Wrestling. New Day and Bludgeon Bros also scored well with 7pts. However, the big value pick this week for the midcarders was Mustafa Ali, at .65 he scored a 205 Live main event win over Jack Gallagher, netting him 8pts.

Semi-Active/Diva
Bayley, Sasha & Mickie come up big on RAW in the six-man tag, all scoring 9pts. Charlotte only scored 2pts on SDL in a loss, BUT capitalized on Mixed Match Challenge scoring a win and 8pts for the week. Riott Squad also scored well, all getting 7pts in week one.

Stables
The top three stables week one were 7 Horseman, Cole Miners & forum regular, EXODUS.

7Hs got contributions from Braun Strowman, Mustafa Ali & The Revival.

Cole Miners also had The Revival. He also got points from Rollins, Murphy & Sasha.

Finally, EXODUS had a combination of everything. He got scores from Rollins, Wilder, Murphy & Charlotte. In fact, EXODUS' entire stable scored at least 1pt in week one alone.

Next week is week two and will feature Elimination Chamber as we continue down The Road to WrestleMania.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK TWO

Post by KingSmurf »

Week two is in the books. We saw Elimination Chamber come and go. We saw Ronda Rousey get her first taste of life with The Authority in WWE. We also saw John Cena take a new path on his Road to WrestleMania. Let's take a look back at week two.

Week Two
Main Eventers
Braun Strowman was once again the value pick for the main eventers two weeks in a row. Despite losing at EC, he got the most eliminations and outscored the eventual winner. He also scored another win on RAW. Strowman has a MMC match next week, which should add to his scoring.

While Strowman has been the value pick of the season two weeks in, John Cena was the value pick of the week. He's the lowest rated ME and scored 18pts for the week. (Seven less than Strowman.)

Roman Reigns won EC as predicted, but as the highest valued ME, he didn't garner much value and he didn't even wrestle on RAW.

Midcarders
The Bar had a good showing this week, with two title defenses. Rollins and Bálor came out OK. They both lost at EC, but then each beat Miz on RAW. Though it was a rough week for Miz, losing at EC and twice on RAW, he got double duty and eventually won on MMC. Miz finished the week with 15pts despite three losses.

Cedric advanced in the CW tournament and so did Roderick Strong, who is our value pick of the week at .55 scoring 8pts for the midcarders.

SA/D
Asuka continues her dominance scoring 20pts with three wins. Bliss was no slouch as the RAW Women's Champion scored just 1pt less in route to retaining her title at EC. She also has a MMC next week.

Sasha and Bayley scored almost identical. Sasha outscored her by 2pts due to MMC. Ruby Riott scored a signature win on SDL.

Stables
Chise takes the lead with strong performances from Strowman and Sheamus. Sasha and Cedric chipped in too.

Coal Miners remain near the top with Reigns, Rollins, Asuka & Sasha.

Posse makes his presence felt with Strowman, Asuka & Bliss.

MMH has Cena, Bálor, Roddy & Asuka.

Smurf's B2 Movement rounds out the top five with Reigns, Roddy, Bliss & Asuka.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK THREE

Post by KingSmurf »

Week Three
This season so far has been pretty cut and dry.

Main Event
For the Main Eventers, it's Braun Strowman and everyone else. He's got 46pts so far. The next closest person is part-timer, John Cena, with only two wins. The only other ME to break the 20pt mark is WWE Champion, AJ Styles, with only one measly win. The MEs this season have left a lot to be desired.

Midcard
The midcard is the same story. Any combination of The Bar and Bálor/Rollins/Miz and you're golden. Noone else is really worth having. You're just trying to scrape together something that works at this point.

The RAW Tag Team Champions have scored a combined 68pts. Finn Bálor and Seth Rollins are neck and neck with 28pts and 27pts respectively. Miz is not far behind with a respectable 21pts for a midcarder.

The next closest Mid is Apollo, Mustafa Ali & Gran Metalik with 14pts. None are regulars on the main roster.

Semi-Active/Diva
The top scoring women are RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss with 28pts and Royal Rumble winner, Asuka with 27pts.

Sasha Banks and Bayley are not far behind with their feud. Bayley has 24pts while Sasha has scored 21pts. The next closest is Mickie James with 15pts.

Standings
EXODUS is leading the way with strong contributions from John Cena, Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler and Alexa Bliss this week. Cena beat Goldust on RAW, Rollins got a tag team win over Miztourage, Ziggler pulled double duty and Bliss won another Mixed Match Challenge.

Franchise drops to second with a down week. He still got good scores from Sheamus beating The Revival on RAW and Strowman picking up two wins this week. Truly a scoring monster this season.

MMH got solid pick-ups from Cena, Bálor and Asuka and eases into third place.

Posse drops down to fourth, but is still having a stellar season as Strowman, Bliss and Asuka continue the scoring for them this week.

Cole Miners rounds out the top five with a strong week from Rollins and Asuka.

Original Punk says, "don't forget about me!", he's tied with Cole Miners for 5th place. He has Rollins, Bálor and Asuka keeping him in the hunt.

Pre-trade
Fast Lane is next week and we still have a week of RAW and SDL left before the trade window. Also, don't forget we have several tournaments going on that should end on The Road to WrestleMania. The Mixed Match Challenge and CW Championship tournaments go into the semi-finals this week. There's also a Dusty Rhodes Classic Tag Team Tournament to decide #1 contenders for the NXT Tag Team Titles.

Cedric Alexander will be a heavy favorite in the CW tournament despite not scoring much so far.

Any combo of Strowman/Bliss/Asuka/Miz should be good for MMC as all have scored great outside the tournament as well.

There are several cheap NXT guys in the Dusty Rhodes Classic that would make for easy trades.

Kurt Angle should be a popular Semi-Active trade, although with lots of people doubling up on women, it might only be an option for people that already have a throwaway.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK FOUR

Post by KingSmurf »

Week 4
This week was the final week before trades are made. We saw the Fast Lane PPV play out as the WrestleMania card starts to crystallize.

Main Event
Braun Strowman once again comes out as the week's high scorer, winning a Tag Team Battle Royale by himself. He scored 24pts.

AJ Styles was not far behind (only a point) as he not only retained the WWE Championship at Fast Lane, but he also beat Rusev on SDL for 23pts.

Randy Orton however, was the value pick of the week as he finally became a Grand Slam Champion at Fast Lane, defeating Bobby Roode for the US Title. Orton got 18pts this week.

Cena had a respectable 13pts at Fast Lane. (All dose finishers doe) Nakamura made an appearance too, beating Rusev for a 9 spot.

Midcard
Bobby Roode had 11pts this week for a great midcard performance. Despite losing at Fast Lane and SDL, he bounced back with a win on MMC, similar to Miz a couple weeks ago.

The team of Akira Tozawa and Hideo Itami proved formidable. They scored 9pts a piece with wins on 205 Live and Main Event.

Tyler Breeze outscored his teammates on the Fast Lane Kick-off show, hitting one more finisher. Breeze had 8pts, while Fandango and Tye Dillinger had 7pts. Dillinger was the value pick this week for midcarders.

Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens and Cedric Alexander scored 7pts this week. Jinder beat Roode on SDL. KO accumulated points in the 6-Pack Challenge and Cedric advanced to the CW Finals.

Sami Zayn, Pete Dunne, Harper & Rowan scored 6pts this week. Zayn accumulated points at Fast Lane, Dunne survived Undisputed and Harper & Rowan destroyed the tag team division.

Semi-Active/Diva
Charlotte scored 21pts this week. She retained her title at Fast Lane and won MMC. She also learned she will face Asuka at WM.

Carmella was the value pick this week, scoring 14pts on two wins, at Fast Lane and SDL.

Sasha Banks, Asuka and Nia Jax all scored 7pts this week. Sasha beat Sonya. Asuka beat Mickie and Nia won a squash match.

Stables
MMH is in the lead with strong contributions from Cena, Roode, Bálor, Asuka & Charlotte this week.

Woah Hey lead by Fattboba has Strowman, Bálor, Dillinger, Asuka, Nia & Rusev.

Turulli81 is in third with Strowman, Roode, Ziggler & Asuka.

EXODUS is in fourth with Cena, Ziggler & Charlotte.

Chise rounds out the top five with Strowman, Cedric, Harper and Sasha.

Reminder
Don't forget your trades, due before RAW.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK FIVE

Post by KingSmurf »

Week 5
This week was the first week after trades as we're three weeks away from WM 34 and the contenders are starting to make their move down the final stretch of the season.

Main Eventers
Strowman continues his awesome season with 8pts. He finally lost on MMC, but won on RAW, beating Cesaro. He was also the value pick this week as well, noone else really scored.

Nakamura chipped in with 5pts, beating Rusev, but that's it. Pretty poor performance from the main eventers this season. It's pretty much been Strowman or bust.

Midcarders
Matt Hardy finally debuted Ultimate Deletion on RAW and got 9pts out of it. Miz also scored 9pts. He lost a six-man tag on RAW, but won MMC.

Mustafa Ali pitched in with 8pts as he punched his ticket for WM, advancing to the CW Finals.

The Revival, Baron Corbin, Harper, Metalik, Bobby Roode & Pete Dunne all scored 7pts. Roddy was the value pick at .55m.

Semi-Active/Diva
Asuka continued her great season as well, beating Bliss again on RAW and winning MMC. She scored 11pts this week.

Naomi and Becky had 10pts and 9pts winning in the SDL Main Event. Natayla had 6pts beating Charlotte.

Meanwhile, Absolution and Ember Moon scored 5pts. Naomi was the value pick this week.

Stables
MMH leads the way with scoring from Strowman, Finn Bálor, Bobby Roode & Asuka.

7Horsemen is right behind him with scores from Strowman, Mustafa Ali, Revival, Asuka & Sonya Deville.

Turulli81 is not far behind them with contributions from Strowman, Dash Wilder, Bobby Roode & Asuka.

Franchise thinks this might be his season. He holds down the 4th spot with Strowman, Roode, Harper & Asuka.

Rounding out the top 5 we have Woah Hey lead by fattboba. He has Strowman, Finn Bálor & Asuka who scored this week.
___
Two weeks until WM. Who will put their name up in lights and who will crash & burn on the RTWM???

*points to WM sign*
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK SIX

Post by KingSmurf »

Week 6
This was two weeks out from the Grand Daddy of Them All! As everyone positions themselves going into WM 34 and the final week of Season 83.

Main Event
A better showing by the Main Eventers this week. John Cena scored 10pts in a pinfall victory over Kane, but still no Deadman. Shinsuke Nakamura dropped 9pts against Shelton Benjamin in a rematch from NJPW. Braun Strowman continued his dominance this season, beating the other half of The Bar and scoring 7pts.

Midcard
Lots of 7 spots in the midcard this week. Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali scored a Finisher win in a tag match as they prepare for their CW Title match at WM. The Good Brothers and Elias both picked up Finisher wins on RAW as well.

Handsome Rusev and Hardbody Mahal reunited on SDL for a tag team Finisher win. Ziggler also won on SDL. Roode lost on SDL, but won on MMC to give him 7pts. Authors of Pain and Roderick Strong both won tournament matches for 7pts.

Semi-Active/Diva
Becky Lynch had a big week in Charlotte Flair's abscense. She scored wins on SDL and MMC as Charlotte's replacement, for a total of 11pts. Asuka won a squash match and Nia beat Mickie James. Both women scored 7pts on RAW this week.

Stables
MMH is the front runner going into the go home RAW. He had Strowman, Roddy, Murphy, Nia & Asuka pitch in points this week.

7Horseman is right behind him with Strowman, Ali, Revival, Rusev & Asuka chipping in points.

Turulli81 is hanging in there with Strowman, Wilder, Ziggler, Roddy & Asuka scoring big points.

Is this the season for Chise? He has Strowman, Cedric, Roddy, Harper & Asuka who all had a strong week.

HOF President Trump lead by steveohh hopes to etch his stable name into the history books with Strowman, Ali, Cedric, Murphy, Asuka & Nia scoring big for the man sitting on Capitol Hill.

Finally, EXODUS is on the outside of the Top 5, but looking to break through in the final week with Nakamura, Wilder, Ziggler, Murphy, Asuka & Nia.
____
This week is the final week for Season 83 and the go home week for all shows going into WM 34.

Good luck to everyone!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 Update WEEK SIX

Post by KingSmurf »

Final Week
This final week included the end of MMC, Dusty Invitational, CW Tournament, several title changes and two battle royales as we reached our destination on the Road to WM.

Main Event
Braun Strowman had one of his weaker weeks to close out a otherwise dominate season. He didn't wrestle on RAW last week, but he did win the tag titles at WM as expected for a respectable 15pts to end his season. Strowman was the one bright spot this season for an otherwise weak season for the Main Eventers.

Brock Lesnar showed up and laid out Roman Reigns with a 22 spot, but with appearances few and far between, wasn't much help this season.

AJ Styles retained against Shinsuke Nakamura for 16 and then 9 on SDL last week, winning a tag match with Nakamura. Styles closes out the season with a strong 25pts in the final week and still WWE Champion.

Midcard
Adam Cole had a huge week. Usually NXT guys aren't worth having, but this week it was. Cole won the new NXT North American Title AND retained the NXT Tag Team Titles with Kyle O'Reilly for a total combined 37pts at Take Over.

Cedric Alexander won on Main Event and won the CW Tournament and also the CW Title for a total combined 30pts.

Matt Hardy won on RAW and then won the ARMBAR for a combined 28pts. Baron Corbin scored 20pts with a win on SDL and a few eliminations in the ARMBAR. Seth Rollins also won on RAW and he won the IC Title at WM for 27pts.

SA/D
Both Bayley and Charlotte scored 22pts in the final week. They both won on their respective go home shows. Bayley almost won the Women's Battle Royale. While Charlotte retained her SDL Women's Title against the undefeated Asuka.

Speaking of Asuka, despite losing her streak, she had a huge week. She won on RAW and won MMC for 29pts.

SW S83 Winner
It goes to steveohh's HOF President Trump who was a front runner for most of the season. He had scores from all seven members of his stable for a monster final week to close out the season and give him the win.

He had Braun Strowman (15), Seth Rollins (27), Mustafa Ali (8), Cedric Alexander (30), Buddy Murphy (6), Asuka (29) & Nia Jax (15) for a final week of 130pts.

Congrats steveohh!!!

See everyone next season.
EXODUS
Main Eventer

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 83 WINNER Update FINAL WEEK

Post by EXODUS »

SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion