Stablewars 27: Final Week

Moderator: SW Admins

GM Bike
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

Post by GM Bike »

KoolMoeDee wrote:I'm just banking on Great Khali winning two seperate matches on SD for double duty bonus and Mark Henry winning a battle royal. I'll easily win the season then! :D
Yes! Then I will get monster points too! And of course John Cena needs to win and do double duty and win a battle royal all at once then I'd win! :D

And Nick seriously I believe YOU are the Douchebag, just because you're still upset about not running MLB Survivor doesn't mean you can pull a Stone Cold and try and take on the boss of the site, seriously lighten up!
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Raw certainly helped me out. No match from Umaga and supposedly London is hurt so the tag champs may not wrestle this week. Kendrick may just wrestle in singles action but if neither of them score that's a big help to me as well.

I'm just hoping Booker and Super Crazy can win on Smackdown. If Super Crazy could also wrestle at the Wednesday show or the PPV that could be even more points. I'm thinking now I may have a shot even if Cena retains(which would be awesome). I think if Benoit weren't hurt it wouldn't even be an issue. He'd have a guaranteed win at the PPV and probably even on Smackdown as well so that's 16 points I'd be getting and if I lose I seriously doubt it'll be by more than that much.

Weird as it sounds I don't think the PPV will play much of a role and it pretty much comes down to what happens on Smackdown. If Tazz wins at the PPV that cancels out Watsuki's lead right there so then it comes down to my Booker and Super Crazy and Watsuki's Kendrick and JBL. My guys may get a win and his might not. If Cena retains Fuggly takes a big jump but if Londrick doesn't wrestle I can still outscore him. The main thing on the PPV is just those extra little bonuses that can kill you especially since I have a feeling it'll be a really tight race with the 3 of us.

Of course, if Todd Grisham at least makes the final 4 and gets 10 eliminations in that battle royal Football Mike was talking about then I'd win for sure(which I fully expect to see happen).
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Fezzik/Rio1.jpg[/img]
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Yeah my team's starting to crash and burn in the final week. Tag champs lose last week and London with a supposed staph infection or something. Hopefully its just a Kane type of "injury". And Umaga not having a match was a kick in the nuts. Come on Hacksaw vs Umaga at ONS! You know everyone wants to see that.
I need Foley to get wins on Wednesday and at the PPV although I have a feeling nothing will happen for him on Wednesday. I dont see Edge losing at ONS when he gets the title shot at Vengeance though.
I just need Cena to do 3 FU's and finish RVD off with a STFU and I may still stand a chance.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

I think I'm hurt the worst out of the three of us. Umaga's run-in squash instead of an actual squash really sucked. I need a few extra points from Jillian and Kendrick, but with London supposedly out I doubt Kendrick will get a match. If he does it'll probably be against Khali or Henry or some shit like that. Maybe Jillian and McCool will have a match or something.

I have almost nothing for WWE vs ECW and ONS. RVD and Cena are in seperate matches on Wednesday and head-to-head on Sunday, but that only helps me stay ahead of Fuggly. Ronin actually scares me more right now because even if RVD gets me points, so does Ronin. Tazz and Super Crazy worry me a lot. I need to increase my lead before ONS and I don't think I really can. On the other hand, if Cena wins at least it should be Fuggly winning so at least that's a fellow RWO brother. Heading into the Cena/RVD match we'll know who's ahead between Ronin and I, but I think Fuggly will still have a shot at passing both if Cena wins.

I think I'm going to finish 3rd this season, which isn't bad, but sucks considering I'm in first for Weeks 6 and 7.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Well, anything can happen at the Wednesday show. Who knows who's going to end up in that battle royal or whatever other matches they may have.

Fuggly, I too am hoping we have a Kane injury but in the form of Benoit, not London.

Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Smackdown spoilers, sort of I guess:
► Show Spoiler
After Smackdown it comes down to tonight's show and ONS. I haven't seen the whole list of who's in the battle royal but I'm hoping Booker & Super Crazy end up and do well in it. Having King Booker win might be cool but I would guess somebody with a connection to ONS will be winning(my guess is Angle, Orton or Edge). I did hear Foley will be in it so he may do well there for Fuggly.

Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

From what I've seen it's looks like I still have a 9 point lead heading into the final two show (WWE vs ECW and ONS). But that lead is in serious jeopardy. With Ronin having Super Crazy and Tazz and two ECW themed shows left, I think I'm screwed. 9 points isn't a lot, Tazz beating Lawler will erase that. About the only feasible way for me to gain a few extra points heading into ONS is to have Umaga in the Battle Royal tonight and do well. But I seriously doubt he'll even be in it.

While it is possible that Super Crazy will be left off both shows, it is unlikely. And Tazz could lose to Lawler, but I doubt it. So I'm not mathematically out of it, but even with the lead I'd say Ronin is favored to beat me.

So...

Needless to say I'd rather see my fellow RWO brother win his second season than have Ronin pull ahead of me by two with his fourth. RVD and Cena are in seperate matches tonight. Cena should beat Sabu which helps Fuggly pass Ronin, unless RVD beats Mysterio as well. Foley is supposed to be involved in the Battle Royal so I'm sure Fuggly will score some points there. Ronin has a chance at some Battle Royal points as well if anybody in his stable participates. Unless somebody on Ronin's stable wins the Battle Royal I still think Cena vs RVD at ONS will be the deciding match for this season's winner between Fuggly Bastard and Ronin.
Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Watsuki wrote:From what I've seen it's looks like I still have a 9 point lead heading into the final two show (WWE vs ECW and ONS).
► Show Spoiler

The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

What is the Special being scored as?
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Most likely as a RAW or SD! show.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

The WWE vs ECW show didn't change much in the Top 3. Ronin and myself each pulled ahead of Fuggly Bastard by 2 more points. I still lead Ronin by 9 points and now lead Fuggly by 13 points. I hate that I'm probably going to head into the final show of the season with the lead and likely finish 3rd.

Coming up at Smackdown
► Show Spoiler
At ONS Ronin has both Tazz and Super Crazy in matches which is why I think I'm dead. If one of them win he will pull ahead of me and I have nothing to counter that. So if one of them wins it will be between Fuggly and Ronin. Ronin will have Tazz, Super Crazy and RVD while Fuggly will have Mick Foley and John Cena and a 4-6 point deficit to overcome. It's all coming down to Cena vs RVD, Fuggly vs Ronin. The only way I can hold on to my lead is if Tazz loses, Super Crazy loses, and RVD wins.
MyEvilTim
Main Eventer

Post by MyEvilTim »

Looks like Big Show did not get any points for causing the no contest in the main event. He should have 17 instead of 16.
The Ultimo Dragon of Titlewars
Stablewarriors - mention Stablewars and I will be very lenient with Best Offers in my eBay store! Woooo!
http://stores.ebay.com/585auctions
ShawnHanksLoW
Main Eventer

Post by ShawnHanksLoW »

It's been noted. Chalk it up to me forgetting to add it to the final scores. I listed Show causing the no contest, just forgot to give him the pts for it. I'm sure Suki will add it in whenever he posts the webcasts or if not when he posts the PPV scores.
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content ... onship.jpg[/img]
First & GREATEST ECW Champion of ALL TIME So Just Learn To Deal With It!!
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

Watsuki wrote:Coming up at Smackdown
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »