Yes, Ronin is a damn turd
45%

Total votes: 11

Charlie
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

Important: play per views.

Post by Charlie »

last night i was in a car wreck, and i broke my right elbow.

the bad news is that i can't act as a scorekeeper for at least 8 wweeks. which means crippler is now in charge of ppvs. yeah i know, that sucks, but the damn tea drinker will have to do until i return. Crippler and Ronin will make all ppv choices including doublers and tie breakers.

the good news: the drunk that hit me is gonna die it looks like. he was 4x over the legal limit and is sort of a veg now. if that sounds mean, what can ii say... the fuck wad almost killed me.

For those who asked, Kash is fine and only had a few cuts. Me... i was covered in blood but i have some coolgory pics for you guys.

see ya later.
TombStoned
Main Eventer

Post by TombStoned »

That blows get better soon so you can post those pics :wink:
bibbster
Main Eventer

Sorry to hear

Post by bibbster »

But I am glad that you and Kash are OK!! Charlie, I really think you need some protection (NO, not that kind dummy), a body guard so to speak. You are one of the more accident prone people I know and you really are too young to die. Please be careful :o and I hope you heal soon. Just remember, we are stuck with Crip til you do!
Cry Baby
Curtain Jerker

Post by Cry Baby »

Congrats on surviving. I feel no pity at all for those who drive drunk, ever. They should feel amazing shame and guilt and then be tortured to death. Period.
Mayoots
Jobber

Post by Mayoots »

Get well soon Charlie...

Now I'm thinking about the &$?#%@ drunk driver :evil: :evil: :evil:

He deserve every injury he have... for once it's not the victim that's in a bad shape... see you soon Charlie
Charlie
Post Whore

News

Post by Charlie »

-The guy died.
-My elbow can't be casted because it wouldn't heel correct. But they took me out of the hard brace and I can type again.

However... I would still like someone to score the next couple Raws for me.
TombStoned
Main Eventer

Post by TombStoned »

Haha he died...you should crash his funeral(spelling? I'm of today) and give him a custom uligy(again I know that's not spelled right, I just don't give a shit). I'd help score RAW and such but I'm poor, have no cable, and no ppv. lol.

Now then Crip, I voted what are you gonna do? I voted for you! Ha, I don't really get anything back if I call Ronin a turd. But see when I clicked you, then the lame ass threats start'a'rollin in. They are ofcourse always funny.

:evil: HAVE A NICE DAY :evil:
Charlie
Post Whore

Yeah

Post by Charlie »

He died. I could care less, one less drunk who might take my wife's life.
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

No matter how much I hate to see people die, at least it was the guy at fault and not you Charlie!

And if ya need help scoring anything, I can probably help, as long as it ain't PPV!... well even then I could probably hit famous players here in Canada and just tell myself I've got a good reason to be paying for the show :D
wcwchris
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 1

Post by wcwchris »

Hey guys, I would be happy to score RAW, but my computer has been screwing up big time lately and I don't know if it'll work or not, I'm surprised its working right now, this is the first time in 2 days that it would work in any mode other than Safe Mode, and as we all know you can't get online in Safe Mode, so yes I've been having withdrawls without my net. I'll score Raw but if I don't have it in on time, don't be mad. I'm going to my aunts and uncle's tomarrow and Friday so I'll get online there and if you want me to do it, just tell me. Turns out my computer problem wasn't memory, I went and got some yesterday and it didn't help it, only thing I can think of is a virus. I've backed everything major up while it's worked tonight incase I have to redo the hard drive.

Anyway, Charlie, I'm glad you and your wife aren't hurt really seriously. Glad the drunk got what he deserved. Lets see the gore!
Doug Flair
Curtain Jerker

Post by Doug Flair »

I wouldn't mind helping to score, but I already have to do so for a private league that I do with some friends. (With totally different scoring.)