Wrestlemania PlayPerView Discussion

Moderator: PPV Admins

Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

Wrestlemania PlayPerView Discussion

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

Instead of putting mass posts in there, we may as well discuss it here.

If anyone copies my picks but puts one second more or less to win it and make me second, you're getting stabbed. I have some quality PPV Grand Championship winning picks.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Nice idea Nick. :th: Maybe this will keep the chit chat out of the official thread. I think everyone is forgetting the "defy logic" matches that seem to happen on every card. No matter how predictable this show looks I guarantee you that there will be at least two "WTF" results. I've got the Originals and Kane down as your trap matches. Kane might not be as big a trap match as the Originals is. To me it just makes more sense to put the Originals over to piss Vince off even more when he invades ECW to get revenge on Lash. I also think Benoit could be a trap match. I mean there's nothing stopping them from putting Benoit over and then jobbing him out to lose the title on SD! We don't know when he's moving to RAW.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

I like the way things are going with everyone picking Ashley :th:
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

I think the only match that's a lock is Lashley winning. No way Trump is gonna go bald unless he wants to make more headlines that Britney.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

Too bad you're going to lose to a stablemate Nick. oh and benoit losing is a lock w/ him going to raw, unfrotunately. I'm going to rack up massive points when Batista heels out and wins because EVERYONE is picking 'taker. I'm glad this just got up today, if it'd been up a week ago I'd have picked 'taker like all you sheep, but everything is starting to point to Batista in my opinion.
I am the head of the table, pal.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Don't be so quick to judge PFR. I'm debating my choices at the moment and I've got a few uncanny choices in mind. And you fail to realize that champs have won before and lost the next show so Benoit could very well get the token win, but still lose the title soon.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

PimpinSmurf wrote:Don't be so quick to judge PFR. I'm debating my choices at the moment and I've got a few uncanny choices in mind. And you fail to realize that champs have won before and lost the next show so Benoit could very well get the token win, but still lose the title soon.
Yea I thought of that too, but with them burying him lately I don't see him getting the token win. And I read your first too sentences as "I'm gonna copy and paste PFR's picks" but hey I won't be mad, I appreciate your respect for my genius.
I am the head of the table, pal.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

To answer a question from russo, you can't edit posts in the main event games forum as this was implemented to stop people from editing posts after deadlines and such.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

That can be changed back now actually. It was more for Titlewars but now it's done on the site, not in the longer.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Matt Sin
Hall of Famer

Post by Matt Sin »

I still see Taker winning. They aren't high on Batista right now and to give Taker's treak to him would be a waste (if anything, Kane should have had it back at WM20).
DruSlim
Main Eventer

Post by DruSlim »

Batista is lucky he even got past Booker. With the year Booker had, I would have rather seen Booker/Taker at Wrestlemania. And Cena has beat Kurt Anle, HHH and soon HBK. What a young career this guy has had.
Though the darkness will be rent by noise and flame. Let not men's souls be broken in the crucible of war.

5-Time Titlewars Champ
Cyber Sunday PPV Winner
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

The game was plugged by Scott Keith.

ShawnHanksLOW should be getting quite a few e-mail entrees. I hope.
Kash was here!
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

Okay, so is this the thread for the PPV results only? If so, is there a way we can maybe have some kind of a live chat session during WM for anyone who's on the site during the show?
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars