Post by JCF »

WWE title match: Winner: John Cena
ECW Championship match: Winner: Bobby Lashley
Last man standing World Heavyweight Title Match: Winner: Undertaker
Tag Team Title Match: Winner: Hardyz
U.S. Title Match: Winner: MVP
Womens championship match: Winner: Mickie James

Tell me what u think
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]
Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Post by Watsuki »

I think you could have just waited for the Play-Per-View to open on Friday to submit your picks.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

I think you're retarded.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you mean what I think about your picks...

It's a game called Play-Per-View and it starts soon.
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

In two forums none-the-less. Quite impressive.

Johncenafan... we have a game. It starts soon. When the game opens you make your picks. Then if your picks are the best picks, you win the game. It's called Play Per View.

As soon as Smackdown spoilers hit, I do a column/poll in the WWE forum where I look at all the matches logically, predict how good the matches will be, and who will be the winner and why. Then people vote on whether they think the show will suck or not.

Wait for those please and quit starting new topics because you're making people mad.
Kash was here!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Yeah I made a second Impact preview thread by accident earlier today because I didn't see PFR's he made two days ago. Thanks to all the newbie thread starters it was 25 colums down the page. IN TWO DAYS!?!? Chill with the n00b posting, at least don't start so many threads. That should be a rule. noobs can't start their own threads until they have so many posts. I guess then they would still spam to get to that number, but at least we wouldn't have 5 topics about nothing.
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

Yes, I do post 'previews' for WWE PPVs where I make various picks, etc. The difference is those take me an hour or so to write and I try to make it look somewhat professional. I know people make fun of me for projecting star ratings and stuff, but it always invites discussion and stuff.

BTW, since everyone will be posting here to make fun of the newb, I would like to take this time to remind everyone that we'll have LIVE Backlash coverage this Sunday with up to date Play Per View projections, Titlewars Projections, and Match Results.
Kash was here!
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

I saw a phpbb mod that actually limited starting new threads once you reached x# of posts but it was for an older version of phpbb and the steps it gave to add it couldnt be followed.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
ILCN
Post Whore

Post by ILCN »

Just out of curiousity is anyone here actually ordering Backlash? I'll be watching it at the local pub and grill, as usual.
Not 1 of 7 people on a dead website.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

I imagine Watsuki, Karp & myself will be hitting the pub to catch it.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

I Love Chris Nowinski wrote:Just out of curiousity is anyone here actually ordering Backlash? I'll be watching it at the local pub and grill, as usual.
Like you even need to ask if I'm getting it. I think TLK gets every WWE PPV too, hence it's usually me and him doing the PPV commentaries.
Kash was here!
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:I imagine Watsuki, Karp & myself will be hitting the pub to catch it.
Sounds good to me
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Matt Sin
Hall of Famer

Post by Matt Sin »

I'll be getting Backlash.

I love watching Cena main event every brand's PPVs.
Moody
Main Eventer

Post by Moody »

I might be watching it because its one of the PPV's we get free over here. But it being on at 1 in the morning makes me rarely watch them live anyway.
[b][size=150]Officially drove the Nissan Micra Passion Wagon, For Jimthor To Get Laid In 08!!!

Did It Happen?!?!?!?![/size][/b]
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I won't be watching. Nothing on the card really interests me. Even though I was pushing for the fourway. At this point I'd glady take another HBK/Cena match though. I don't think it will be bad, fairly good actually, but I just have a feeling there will be better shows through out the year that I will want to see more too, plus as I said I'm trying to get some Football tickets. If I get to go to Slamiversary I will definately have to hold off on buying any WWE PPVs, but right now I want to go to some Panthers games more than Slamiversary. Football will take priority over WWE this year. Unless the Panthers go 0-5 or something.
JCF
Legend

Post by JCF »

i bet u i win the Play Per View thing haha no1 thinx cena will retain
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]