Play-Per-View Announcement *Important* PLEASE READ

Moderator: PPV Admins

ShawnHanksLoW
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

Play-Per-View Announcement *Important* PLEASE READ

Post by ShawnHanksLoW »

As of right now The Great Khali has been pulled from the GAB and will not compete. Bobby Lashley has also been pulled from the PPV and the US Title match will now be a one on one match. As per the rules, all original matches that are altered must be disqualified. As a result Khali vs. Taker no longer counts for the Play-Per-View. Nor will the triple threat match or the doubler for that particular match. Finlay vs. Regal will still happen, but it will not count towards the Play-Per-View. Furthermore, any late additional matches added will not count either. So to make it clear, only the original matches/unchanged set for the Play-Per-View will count. Hope that answers any questions for people.
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content ... onship.jpg[/img]
First & GREATEST ECW Champion of ALL TIME So Just Learn To Deal With It!!
Texas Kelly
Legend

Post by Texas Kelly »

In other words, this entire PPV is riding on Rey/Booker and the tag title match (since Batista beating Kennedy is pretty much a foregone conclusion).
ILCN
Post Whore

Post by ILCN »

As far as PPV is concerned there are 3 matches on the show. That's actually pretty funny.
Not 1 of 7 people on a dead website.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Well there's nothing official yet about Khali being out so the match may still count.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

And they prolly won't announce anything on that front since the Punjabi Prison match was supposed to be one of their draws for the show. Most reports indicate that since ECW was scheduled to be apart of the show anyway, that Big Show will fill in for Khali.
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

Well, this is as good a place as any for an idea I've been having.

It's simple enough- A smallish point bonus (say, 10, or 1/5 of the players or something) for the person who gets the closest bell to bell tiebreaker time. I know it has a point to break ties, but make it also matter for points, whoever is closest wins some points.

I dunno, just an idea.
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
Charlie Owens
Midcarder

Post by Charlie Owens »

Texas Kelly wrote:In other words, this entire PPV is riding on Rey/Booker and the tag title match (since Batista beating Kennedy is pretty much a foregone conclusion).
And the doubler for the tag title match, and the tiebreaker.

If I'm on Smackdown, I consider either demanding a trade to ECW, calling TNA, or quitting and trying the indys. Something EVIL has infected Smackdown, and I don't mean the hep that Lashley and Khali have. (Allegedly.)
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
PSN ID: CEOIII1117
WWE STABLEWARS SEASON 31 CHAMPION, BITCHES!
TNA STABLEWARS SEASON 32 CHAMPION, BITCHES!
WWE EXTREME RULES 2014 CHAMPION, BITCHES!