Legend
Reactions score: 0

Victory Road Scoring Questions

Post by The Big Dog »

Match 4
Murder City Machine Guns def. Jerry Lynn & Bob Backlund

* Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin capitalize with some kicks and the pinfall

----------------------------

Ok, I know it isn't going to affect this scoring, but MCMG uses that superkick/enziguri combo ALOT. This is the first time I've seen them win with it, but like I said they use it alot. Can we possibly get a tag team signature move here?

-----------------------------

Match 6
Christian Cage def. Chris Harris

* Chris Harris lands the Unprettier on Christian Cage
* Chris Harris goes for the Catatonic, but Dustin Rhodes is out and takes him down with handcuffs. Christian Cage covers

Christian Cage: 7 points for Pinfall win
Chris Harris: 2 points for executing Opponent's Finisher + 2 points for PPV Appearance

---------------------------------------

Do you only get points for your finisher if you win with it? I'm just unclear on that. Cause Harris and Cage both hit their finisher, but didnt win with it. Just wanted a little clarification. Thanks.

----------------------------------------

Kazarian: 2 points for PPV Appearance

Ummm.. I see that the stables have already had points added from the PPV. I have Kaz. He has a big fat 0 for points. What up?
I am the head of the table, pal.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Re: Victory Road Scoring Questions

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

PFR wrote:Ok, I know it isn't going to affect this scoring, but MCMG uses that superkick/enziguri combo ALOT. This is the first time I've seen them win with it, but like I said they use it alot. Can we possibly get a tag team signature move here??
Nope

-----------------------------
PFR wrote:Do you only get points for your finisher if you win with it? I'm just unclear on that. Cause Harris and Cage both hit their finisher, but didnt win with it. Just wanted a little clarification. Thanks.?
They didnt hit their finishers during the match.
PFR wrote: Kazarian: 2 points for PPV Appearance
Ummm.. I see that the stables have already had points added from the PPV. I have Kaz. He has a big fat 0 for points. What up?
The person that entered the scores like just forgot to add it in, he'll do a double-check.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
The Big Dog
Legend

Re: Victory Road Scoring Questions

Post by The Big Dog »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:
PFR wrote:Do you only get points for your finisher if you win with it? I'm just unclear on that. Cause Harris and Cage both hit their finisher, but didnt win with it. Just wanted a little clarification. Thanks.?
They didnt hit their finishers during the match.
Christian Cage DID hit the unprettier in the match, for a two count.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

I read two different reports, one said he hit it and another didnt say. I'm sure the TNA scorekeepers will look into it.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

Yes they should definitely watch it, I can get them a link to a free d/l of the ppv if need be. I saw it with my own two eyes.. and I was sober.
The Biznich
Main Eventer

Post by The Biznich »

PFR wrote:Yes they should definitely watch it, I can get them a link to a free d/l of the ppv if need be. I saw it with my own two eyes.. and I was sober.
I find that very hard to believe. :D

Regarding MCMGs kick combo. If they establish on-air wins in TNA with it two more times, then we'd look into it. But really they haven't been tagging that long in TNA.

I must have just missed Kazarian, I know I originally missed Jay Lethal in the match as well. I'll fix it this evening some time.

The next day or two I'll have a look at the Cage/Harris match watching for missed finishers in particular.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Biznich][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/galaxy/The+Biznich.gif[/img][/url]
Current WWE Champion
(Bitch Stole my World Title!)
Inaugural X Division Champion
WWE Stablewars Season 37 Champion
TNA Stablewars Seasons 11 & 14 Champion
PPV Wars Seasons 6 & 17 Champion
Armageddon '05 PPV Winner
TV Wars Season 29 Champion
Genesis '07 PPV Winner
Backlash '08 PPV Winner
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

PFR, sure you're not just doing a really good JR imitation? Ya know where you call every move Christian does the Unprettier. That was so annoying when he did that.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

Yea I'm sure. I'm downloading the ppv now, I'll add it to youtube later tonight but it takes a while to go through and I'm in a bit of the hurry at the moment. Gal should be here soon.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

Here's the sequence where it went down:
PFR wrote: Catatonic, shoved off. Harris goes for a spear, hits the post, Cage with the unprettier this time and Harris kicks out at 2..
I was typing in a hurry as I was doing live coverage. Harris went for Catatonic but Cage fought out and shoved Harris off. Harris charged Cage for a spear, Cage moved, Harris went shoulder first into the steel post. As he backed out, Cage hooked his arms, spun him, Unprettier, Harris kicked out at 2. This was not too long after Harris had hit Cage with the Unprettier. PPV will be done downloading in an hour and a half here. Expect me to have the video up in the morning from YouTube.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

Furthermore, Abyss hit Shock Treatment on AJ Styles in the tag match. If that isn't a signature move I REALLY don't understand how the signature move works. It was his finisher for a while and he uses it all the time.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

PFR wrote:Furthermore, Abyss hit Shock Treatment on AJ Styles in the tag match. If that isn't a signature move I REALLY don't understand how the signature move works. It was his finisher for a while and he uses it all the time.
A match has to end on a signature move for it to be awarded finisher points. Same thing with Cena's FU now.
The Biznich
Main Eventer

Post by The Biznich »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:
PFR wrote:Furthermore, Abyss hit Shock Treatment on AJ Styles in the tag match. If that isn't a signature move I REALLY don't understand how the signature move works. It was his finisher for a while and he uses it all the time.
A match has to end on a signature move for it to be awarded finisher points. Same thing with Cena's FU now.
Aye, Shock Treatment has never surpassed Abyss's Black Hole Slam as his primary finisher.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Biznich][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/galaxy/The+Biznich.gif[/img][/url]
Current WWE Champion
(Bitch Stole my World Title!)
Inaugural X Division Champion
WWE Stablewars Season 37 Champion
TNA Stablewars Seasons 11 & 14 Champion
PPV Wars Seasons 6 & 17 Champion
Armageddon '05 PPV Winner
TV Wars Season 29 Champion
Genesis '07 PPV Winner
Backlash '08 PPV Winner
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

Wait, Cena's FU isn't a finisher?

PLEASE do not tell me that shitty ass STF is his offical finisher...
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

The Federation wrote:Wait, Cena's FU isn't a finisher?

PLEASE do not tell me that shitty ass STF is his offical finisher...
It has been for at least 2 seasons I think. He uses it as his main finisher.
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

I removed audio and degraded video quality for file size. You can clearly see Christian Cage hits the unprettier and the ref counts 2 before Harris kicks out.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=c5d9WCTrQMA[/youtube]

I know it shows a blank screen but it does play.