TNA Season 23 Official _____ About Your Stable

Moderator: SW Admins

GM Bike
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

TNA Season 23 Official _____ About Your Stable

Post by GM Bike »

Since WWE Stablewars has one, I figured TNA should have one too. I noticed that the top 3 scorers before the trade window are the same three that were in the top 3 in Season 18 I believe. For those of you who don't remember let me refresh your memory:

That was the season where I lead the ENTIRE way up until the final PPV, and Biznich forgot to put up a trade window, and for some reason nobody else helped him with that. Anyways, as a result of that the "winner" of that season was LiQuid, well that is of course before Fuggly pointed out that Homicide hit his finisher and Biznich missed scoring that. Those 2 points helped escalate Fuggly from #2 to #1 thus winning Season 18. That was also the PPV where there was a Triple Tag Team Last Chance Battle Royal, or some stupid shit like that, and Fuggly having BOTH of The Naturals gave him monster points, the stars seemed to line up perfectly for Fuggly as he needed everyone on his roster to win in order to have a chance at winning the season, and he did. Now 5 seasons later, the same 3 individuals are leading, but this time there IS a trade window. What is going to happen this season, who will win this time? :wink:
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Considering I didnt make any trades and I think none won at the tapings, I dont think ill be winning it.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

You're only 9 points behind Pre-Trade Window Fuggly, didn't that one season teach you anything? Triple Chance Battle Royal dude, anything can happen.
29x Titlewars Champion
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Fed, TK and Chise all have the same stable essentially. Just different throwaways but all of them have Angle, Lethal, Killings, Storm and Skipper.

As for my chances. Both Mike and I have Angle, Lethal and Storm so I need Scott Steiner and Killings to beat Sabin and Shelley by 18 points over the next 7 weeks. That's just to catch 1st place. Most people above me have 3 or 4 in common so I only get 1 or 2 guys to help me catch up on each stable.

That's one problem I find with TNA, not enough variation in the stables. But I'm thinking the problem may resolve itself when they get a second hour. TNA SW will be much more interesting in my opinion.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Football Mike wrote:You're only 9 points behind Pre-Trade Window Fuggly, didn't that one season teach you anything? Triple Chance Battle Royal dude, anything can happen.
Well that one season nobody traded. This season i'm one of the few near the top that didnt trade.
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

Watsuki wrote:Fed, TK and Chise all have the same stable essentially. Just different throwaways but all of them have Angle, Lethal, Killings, Storm and Skipper.
D'OH!
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Football Mike wrote:You're only 9 points behind Pre-Trade Window Fuggly, didn't that one season teach you anything? Triple Chance Battle Royal dude, anything can happen.
OK, this is just wrong.
TNA has signed former ROH stand out star Jimmy Rave to a deal. Rave is set to make his debut at the No Surrender PPV teaming with Lance Hoyt in a Tag Team Gauntlet match.
It's scary how similar these seasons are turning out.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

:o .. my God. WHY do they have to have ANOTHER stupid ass tag gauntlet, triple chance piece of shit battle royal. I have a feeling that that might cost me the season again... unless Shelley & Sabin win it, then it's ok :D
29x Titlewars Champion
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
LiQuid
Superstar

Post by LiQuid »

I think that tag gauntlet is what's going to F me over, I can see MCMG going far in that thing and that's my only fear. If that doesn't happen I have a good feeling, I'm not that far out and I have Angle, Storm, Roode, Killings and Lethal and that's (logically so it won't happen :-? ) 2 title wins.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Can we get the last two shows scored? I think I did fairly well post trade window and just like to see how far I jumped. Not bitching, like I said just want to see it and possibly before the PPV Sunday so I can see what I have to work with going in.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

I've been moving in to my new place all week and am probably behind in a few things here. It's like I told Suki, I'll be on time for deadlines and updating more frequently and such once I'm settled in, and I think I finally am. The shows should be scored before the PPV.
29x Titlewars Champion
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

I'm sensing a win for Liquid :th:
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I did OK, but I didn't trade for Angle so that was my undoing. I had Sting so I would have had to sacrifice value in my midcard to get him which would have screwed up my roster. My only hope was that Sting would win the title and dominate Angle in the build. Maybe have Sting and Angle retain the tag titles and have others pick up some slack in my midcard, but with everyone having Angle, even a trade for him would have only kept me in it, not help me win. So I pretty much needed to win it with my midcard and without trading for Angle, which was easier said than done.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

Fuggly Bastard wrote:I'm sensing a win for Liquid :th:
I don't know. I think after the PPV, I should be in the top 3. I was like 9 points behind Liquid going into the PPV, but I think whatever lead he built up at the PPV will be diminished due to the tapings. I could be wrong, but I think Black Reign Dustin Rhodes is gonna make up some for me. My biggest problem with Liquid is we have 4 guys the same, including Killings/Lethal/Angle. Anything out of Skipper/Rhodes at the PPV could help me. It might be too late tho...
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Scott Steiner screwed me over in a season of WWE Stablewars and now he's screwing me over in TNA. He's cut off. Never shall I pick him again.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion