TNA Legends Championship

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

TNA Legends Championship

Post by Watsuki »

INTRODUCING TNA'S NEWEST TITLE: BOOKER T'S "LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIP"

On the huge live "iMPACT!" from Las Vegas, Booker T unveiled the newest title in Total Nonstop Action, the TNA "Legends Championship".

According to Booker, he is introducing the gold as his own personal title, as it signifies the fanfare that is his and that he rightfully deserves (according to Booker!).

Booker's new title joins the TNA World Heavyweight Championship (currently held by Sting), the X Division Championship (held by Sheik Abdul Bashir), the TNA World Tag Team Championship (held by Beer Money, Inc) and the TNA Knockout Women's Championship (held by Awesome Kong).

Will Booker defend the gold against "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage at the "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View on Sunday, November 9? Cage made the challenge on the live broadcast, but in turn Booker said that if Cage lost, he would have to join The Main Event Mafia! However, Cage didn't respond - but just smiled and walked off! According to sources, Cage has promised to answer the open challenge next Thursday on "iMPACT!"
It seems TNA is really considering this a fifth title for the promotion so it will be added to the scoring in Stablewars. The Legends Championship will be valued as a secondary title scoring 8 pts for winning the title and 4 pts for defending the title (same as the X-Division Championship). The Scoring Page has been updated.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
pabscm
Curtain Jerker

Re: TNA Legends Championship

Post by pabscm »

I wouldn't be surprised if this belt is a way for TNA to focus their show on the older wrestlers without jobbing out their "future stars". Joe and AJ will be on the undercard while Booker T and Jeff Jarrett battle for the red belt in the main event.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

I'm guessing you didnt see the main event match from Impact...
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
The Big Dog
Legend

Post by The Big Dog »

oops wrong thread.
Last edited by The Big Dog on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the head of the table, pal.
pabscm
Curtain Jerker

Post by pabscm »

I'm not a big fan of Impact. I wouldn't even consider myself a fan of TNA, though I do like many of the wrestlers there.