TNA Season 43 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

TNA Season 43 Winner

Post by Watsuki »

Yo Yo Yo Where My Dogs At?... Where They At?

I'm calling him Yo Yo for short. Yo Yo dominated this season. He had the best pre-trade stable, up 9 points in the first half of the season. He also had the best post-trade stable scoring 36 points more than the second best. Overall this added up to a 65 point win for his first career win at the site. He smartly traded Daniels, Kazarian and Madison Rayne for Zema Ion, Bully Ray and Tara. He had Jeff Hardy, Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez all season long. His stable won four titles at the last show of the year to solidify his victory with 422 points total. As the winner he gets to choose a DVD from the list.

Another non-forum member Beer Money finished in 2nd place with 357 points. The first familiar face was KoolMoeDee in 3rd with 341 points. who can beat me ended up in 4th and No Brand Heroes who was over 100 points behind wrapped up the top 5. Over a 100 points separating the top 5 is quite large compared to usual. Other notables in the top 10 were LiQuid in 6th, Machado Family in 7th and Franchise in 9th.

Big thanks to EXODUS for scoring Impact all season and all 66 participants. Look for season 44 to start up in the next few weeks.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion