Moderator: SW Admins

lfpnrg
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Season 57 Winner

Post by lfpnrg »

Probably should make it official ...

legendkiller003 (Main Event Mafia)

After competing in 40 WWE Stablewars seasons, 6 ROH Stablewars seasons and 22 TNA Stablewars seasons, legendkiller003 has finally picked up his first Stablewars win, taking out TNA Stablewars Season 57 in his 23rd attempt. Previously legendkiller003's best finish in TNA was 12th in Season 52, while he also finished second place (by a mere 5 points) in WWE Stablewars Season 70.

Outlasting 36 other competitors, legendkiller003's initial stable consisted of Lashley, Jessie Godderz, Abyss, Moose, King Mo, Sienna & The Pope, which was enough to score 158 points and have him in second place at the Trade Window, five points behind Crusty Gym Sock Anus. legendkiller003 traded out Godderz for Trevor Lee and King Mo for Davey Richards, while Crusty Gym Sock Anus didn't make any trades, and legendkiller003 ended up as the leading post-trade stable by 9 points. This was enough to see him overtake Crusty Gym Sock Anus by 22 points to take out the season victory. It ended up as race between the two, as Y2JV finished in third place a further 41 points back, while H-Bro, lfpnrg, GM Bike, The Viper, #A New Rising and N8DOG were other forum members to finish in the top ten.

This is legendkiller003's 20th Main Event Game win, to go with 11 Titlewars Championships and 8 Play Per View victories, moving him up to equal 14th with Watsuki in the Career Standings. This is the third time a Main Event Mafia winner has won TNA Stablewars, following lfpnrg in Season 48 and SeeDub in Season 53, and overall it is the fifth Stablewars win for the Main Event Mafia. They now have 71 Main Event game wins in total, pushing them even further ahead of the second place nWo (49 wins).

Registration is currently open for TNA Stablewars Season 58, and no doubt legendkiller003 will be looking to join the long list of two-time winners, and also possibly become the first player to win back-to-back seasons. But for now, legendkiller003 can bask in the glory of being the current reigning and defending TNA Stablewars Champion.

Congratulations legendkiller003!
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: Season 57 Winner

Post by KingSmurf »

Took ya long enough, but welcome to the club. There might be some asian hookers left from when Fed was here.
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

Nice to finally win one, but I want to get a WWE win. Feels a bit meh, with not a lot of players and not even watching TNA.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I don't mind smaller numbers though. Yeah, if you can win a game with 300 people, nothing beats that! But when it was just a core group, I won a lot more! I won my first SW season and one of the first TNA seasons. In Evolution I killed it in TW too. Had an epic title reign with Jeff Jarrett & Raven. And then HHH on RAW. Good times.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Post by Franchise »

Yea I haven't won in a while but I won three WWE ones with anywhere from 67 to 180 players. Think I won twice in three seasons too. Same with TNA; once was only 21 players early on and one was 159. Participation used to be way higher before we didn't have a new season for those many months in 2014. But even before that, it had steadily declined after that boom period we had for several years.

Anyhow, congrats LK!
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance